The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Bjorn, aka the Tiger slayer, giving everyone something to shoot for. I like it. He's also a Callaway staffer.

I just heard on BBC that he (Bjorn) was 6th alternate to play in this tournament! :shock:

I just heard on BBC that he (Bjorn) was 6th alternate to play in this tournament! :shock:

Actually he was 4th off the reserve list. It's no surprise, he probably play RXT irons.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thomas Bjorn leading a major in the absence of TW has a lot of irony in it.

Ok, just woke up.
I'm thinking Bjorn will fade away. I am enjoying this interview with him wearing two identical baby blue zip-neck sweaters though.
I picked Dyson, P.Hanson, and Villegas. Not sure why I thought Camilo would do well...

Lol I feel sorry for the afternoon guys,

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I picked Dyson, P.Hanson, and Villegas. Not sure why I thought Camilo would do well...

Because you want to give him the Jake/biggsy treatment?

I'm kind of surprised Rory is struggling like he is.

I'm happy seeing rickie outplaying rory!! For now atleast :)

That was a super bunker shot by Rory, I would have gone out sideways.

I'm a little peeved, the fowler group is a featured group but they are showing more rory then anything, and fowler is on the first page!

Ryan Moore looks like a clown.

hehe. He looks just like a normal guy. Not a golfer, that's for sure. Again, I just love how much it irks you though.

He's wearing a hoodie. What a tool.

It's a dress hoodie..... lol

JB - does Titleist not release scripting for their players? I know you cant wait to see which shade of khaki SS will wear all 4 days.

hehe. He looks just like a normal guy. Not a golfer, that's for sure. Again, I just love how much it irks you though.

Irks me? No. Just another observation of a guy that is trying too hard.

He's wearing a hoodie. What a tool.

JB - does Titleist not release scripting for their players? I know you cant wait to see which shade of khaki SS will wear all 4 days.

I dont think any of their guys where anything Titleist outside of the hat, so no.
I think it would be up to the apparel sponsor to throw the clothes out there.

These young Americans are showing their major toughness again.

Hunter Mahan is +5
Nick Watney is +6
Dustin Johnson is +3

These young Americans are showing their major toughness again.

Hunter Mahan is +5
Nick Watney is +6
Dustin Johnson is +3

I found it funny when I was watching some sports show last night and they were talking about Dustin Johnson like he had a chance this week. IMO he doesn't have a chance this year.

Rickie looks funny. Looks like a motorcross jacket or something.

JB - DJ just got one back at 15 to get to -2 (not that I picked him)...but doing better than the others with a few birdies down the stretch.

Rickie looks funny. Looks like a motorcross jacket or something.

JB - DJ just got one back at 15 to get to -2 (not that I picked him)...but doing better than the others with a few birdies down the stretch.

I think you mean +2 right?

DJ back to even. Hole in one on 16.

Back