Cure Putters Event - Coming To Ohio In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we posted that a THP Event was coming to Ohio in 2015 and today we can confirm that not only will there be an event, but it will be sponsored by the folks at Cure Putters and they are excited about being a part of a THP Event for the 1st time.

On tap will be a great golf course, good food and some of the most unique putters you have ever had a chance to try. If you have not had a chance to see what these creative putters look like, check out this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?67723-Gaming-A-Cure

I know quite a few people that have been fit into these through their extremely cool adjustability built right into the club and they rave about them. Each person will get a chance to test them out and it's a THP Event, so be prepared for a number of contests for a chance to win one.

Stay tuned for more...

Bet I'm not the only person who didn't see this pairing. Anyway, those putters are certainly unique and I'm sure it will be one heck of an event.

Looking forward to hearing more details!

That is a pretty nice pairing - looking forward to more details!
PS I like that putter!

Wow, that's cool.

• Admin
Bet I'm not the only person who didn't see this pairing. Anyway, those putters are certainly unique and I'm sure it will be one heck of an event.

We like surprises. And always love the ability to put products and people's hands they might not get to try otherwise. This is going to be very unique and a lot of fun.

They are very intriguing putters and would to try one. Sign me up

Wow sounds great looking forward to hear more

I'm with everyone else, didn't see this coming. The adjustability to the putter could make for some interesting things to be certain.

Looks like a good chance to change a lot of opinions from that thread. Mine included.

We like surprises. And always love the ability to put products and people's hands they might not get to try otherwise. This is going to be very unique and a lot of fun.

absolutely.

absolutely.

And talk about an event that could wreck InternetGolferWisdom...That sounds like THP Nirvana...haha.

and if you think searching Cure Putters website will give you an idea of where in Ohio...don't. They are based in FL.

#iFailed

Glad to see the company hop in for their first event, sounds like it will be something truly eye opening.

Pretty cool event. Would love to hear more about it and the putters.

Going to be a very interesting event, that's for sure. Awesome of Cure Putters to prove their product by putting it in the hands of a lot of very lucky real golfers!

Awesome news! Cant wait to hear more about the event, and to learn more about these putters. I've never given them a strong look before, but when ti comes to a scoring club like the putter I want what works for me best, and who knows, maybe one of theirs will be just what I need!

Pretty cool and definitely interested in this one. The putters are quite unique and I'm sure will blow some minds

This should be a really cool event. When a company has a different take on something, I can't imagine there's a better place to hear about it than from the company themselves. Put me on the list of people who hadn't heard of cure before, so I'll be looking forward to following along, or maybe getting a chance to give these a shot!

and if you think searching Cure Putters website will give you an idea of where in Ohio...don't. They are based in FL.

#iFailed

I tried this, too. Also looked at the courses in Ohiotopia that carry these putters--all private clubs.

Very very very interested. Very intrigued in those putters too.

Those are some awesome looking putters and I would love to learn more about them. Plus it's a THP event so it's going to be a blast!!!

I like the sounds of this.

This sounds like it is gonna be a pretty cool event with Cure being the sponsor. Google maps tells me it is about 9 - 11 hours drive depending on the location. Could be doable.

This should be a neat event. Seemed like there were a lot of skeptics, but this gives a good chance for folks to see for themselves what these putters can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back