Antigua Tour Players

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
I saw online who is repping Antigua on the tours this year.

(copy/pasted):

Representing the Antigua brand on the PGA Tour are veterans Tom Pernice, Jr., Billy Mayfair, Kevin Streelman, Notah Begay III, Chris Couch, Gary Christian and Troy Kelly.

On the LPGA Tour, major winner (Kraft-Nabisco) Stacy Lewis, Solheim Cup member Brittany Lang, tour veterans Stacy Prammanasudh, Alison Walshe, Wendy Ward, Gerina Mendoza along with tour rookie Juliana Murcia Ortiz will be wearing Antigua products.

For the Champions Tour J.L. Lewis will be sporting Antigua apparel.

Here is the official release:

11.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2012
Antigua Announces Tour Team for 2012

PEORIA, ARIZ. -The Antigua Group, Inc.-one of the nation's leading designers and marketers of lifestyle apparel under the distinguished Antigua and Slazenger brands has announced it's Tour Team for year 2012.

Representing the Antigua brand on the PGA Tour are veterans Tom Pernice, Jr., Billy Mayfair, Kevin Streelman, Notah Begay III, Chris Couch, Gary Christian and Troy Kelly. On the LPGA Tour, major winner (Kraft-Nabisco) Stacy Lewis, Solheim Cup member Brittany Lang, tour veterans Stacy Prammanasudh, Alison Walshe, Wendy Ward, Gerina Mendoza along with tour rookie Juliana Murcia Ortiz will be wearing Antigua products. For the Champions Tour J.L. Lewis will be sporting Antigua apparel.

"We're very proud of these outstanding golfers, who represent everything Antigua stands for," says Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua. "Golf fans look up to these players and having them wear our exciting 2012 apparel on their respective tours is a great honor, as well as a showcase, for us."

The Spring 2012 season for Antigua combines outstanding quality, style and value. The new line once again exemplifies why the Antigua brand is one of the nation's leading designers and marketers of genuine golf and sports apparel.

Based on the success of Antigua's newly introduced exclusive DESERT DRY™ XTRA-LITE (D2XL) lightweight moisture management performance products Antigua expands its XTRA-LITE offering in an updated color palette with the launch of the company's Spring 2012 collection.

About Antigua

Headquartered in Peoria, Ariz., The Antigua Group, through its license sports division, holds license agreements with the NFL, Major and Minor League Baseball (MLB), the National Hockey League (NHL) and the National Basketball Association (NBA), along with numerous American universities and colleges for men's, women's and children's apparel, headwear and outerwear. Antigua additionally designs, produces and supplies product for corporate America and specialty retail managed under its corporate division. Its golf division also holds license agreements with the PGA TOUR, LPGA and the PGA of America.

Antigua products can also be found online at shop.antigua.com

Very nice, I have some new names to root for!

Wearing my Antigua THP shirt right now, oh so comfy.

Did I miss Stacy Lewis leaving FILA?

after spending numerous hours checking out the Antigua website, I really like what they have to offer for 2012

after spending numerous hours checking out the Antigua website, I really like what they have to offer for 2012

Same here dude. I really appreciate the fit their clothes have. They're a bit more traditional and fit a thicker guy like me.

She is still on the FILA catalog, but there have been rumors flying around forever that she was parting ways with FILA.

OK cool lol. I think she is a great pick up.

Back