The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Bjorn is playing a great round so far!

He certainly is tearing it up! -6 now! Not sure how long he'll last at the top though. Have a feeling he will fall away slowly as the tournament goes on.

Wow what a shot by fowler

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Sergio +1 after 8. I'd be happy if he can finish at E for the day.

Last edited:
Watney...struggling...like it.

Garcia Level after posting a birdie on the 9th!

That is one crazy looking leaderboard

He certainly is tearing it up! -6 now! Not sure how long he'll last at the top though. Have a feeling he will fall away slowly as the tournament goes on.

I agree. I do not expect him to keep it up either.

When did Donald add an R11 driver to his bag?

I have never seen him hit it before, don't recall seeing it at the Scottish Open

What's the temp there?

Just started to rain, wonder if it will stay for a while. Could make things tougher if it does. Bjorn's score will be very hard to beat today I suspect

Just started to rain, wonder if it will stay for a while. Could make things tougher if it does. Bjorn's score will be very hard to beat today I suspect

I think you might be right. If the weather turns, the afternoon guys could get behind quick.

Bjorn, aka the Tiger slayer, giving everyone something to shoot for. I like it. He's also a Callaway staffer.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Just checking in on the Open and I see John Daly at even and Rory McIlroy at +1, pretty bizarre to me at any point in this tournament to see JD leading RM.

He's also a Callaway staffer.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Don't remind me....hindsight is a bi***! For now... :D

65 for Bjorn, bogey on the last for -5. Great start

Bjorn dropped one at the last to finish at -5! Definitely going to be tough to beat!

Man I love the Open Championship.

I don't think he will stay on top threw the weekend, I'm just happy fowler is on the board

I couldn't play there, I in no way can image in long sleeves

Back