2012 PUMA Golf Shoes

I actually don't mind the look of those plaid shoes up close. When you were taking about them in the video, they didn't look that good.

I've always been a big fan of Puma and how they made golf a little more exciting. I'm not into all the bright colors and patterns, but they have set the bar with some unique styling.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new shoes for sure! Too bad I bought some FJ Sports on clearance last fall!

Another nice interview! I like a few things in this shoe line but some of the colors are so strong that they make it hard for me to match things with. Heard great things about how comfy they are.

Regardless of my personal opinion, I love seeing all of the options available. They have an amazing selection.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Those plaid shoes are pretty cool looking.

Nice Video JB! Those plaid shoes look nice. Didn't think it would look ok, but I was pleasantly surpised. Look at GG taking pics and handing in shoes. Nice.

Absolutely. There will be full picture threads of every booth upcoming very soon, but this one is from the THP twitter feed.

scaled.php

I'd game them!

Oh yeah! I want some plaids

I cant wait to see some up close pics of these shoes. Especially a plaid shoe.

those plaid shoes look pretty good. i wish their shoes fit my feet a little better. they aren't uncomfortable but aren't as comfy as other brands. But they do make some nice looking shoes.

We should have some pics of all the shoes coming up soon.

Hope the shoes are more comfortable then previous ones. Bought a pair of Cell Fusions and they are horrible. Feet just kill me after 18, nothing like Adidias.

Hope the shoes are more comfortable then previous ones. Bought a pair of Cell Fusions and they are horrible. Feet just kill me after 18, nothing like Adidias.

Might just be a model that doesn't suit your foot shape by the sounds. I know a lot of guys who swear by the Cell Fusions.

plaid are nice but 100 bucks or whatever for the shoe and its restrictive in what you can wear with it i think

Back