2012 PUMA Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP chats with PUMA Golf about some of their featured 2012 golf shoes. There is a pair in there that I am just going nuts over.

Puma was a hole lot of flash at the show but had a few pair of shoes that I really liked. The shoes the Poults will wear are really nice. Some of the shirt patterns were nice as well, kind of a baggy look

I'm hit and miss with Puma apparel and shoes. I find that I either LOVE it, or HATE it, but I do think I love those IJP shoes they have there. In the right colours I think I could be very happy with a pair or two of those.

Their shoes were awesome. Really liked the looks of them to be honest. I saw the shoes JB was raving over first hand. Would not be surprised to see them in has hand as soon as they hit the shelves.

I'm hit and miss with Puma apparel and shoes. I find that I either LOVE it, or HATE it, but I do think I love those IJP shoes they have there. In the right colours I think I could be very happy with a pair or two of those.

Agree with the IJP shoes. Think they're bring a new dynamic to Puma styling and really help develop the brand and their users.

I agree with this 100%. Hardly ever do I think something of theirs is 'ok', I either really like it or I really don't.

Those IJP shoes look very nice and I'm curious as to what colors the plaid shoes will come in. I've never owned a pair of Puma golf shoes but that may change this year.

Good stuff. I really enjoy Puma's apparel and they certainly seem to have some interesting shoes coming out.

I like the more mainstream PUMA stuff. I really like the IP shoe- nice, not too crazy!

I have some Pumas and love them. Can't wait to see these in the stores.

Very much the same, especially with the clothing.

Not a fan of PUMA clothing or shoes at all. I like the colors they use but not in the combinations they use them. Too many colors and too many patterns going on in some of their stuff

The IJP shoes looked real good. Defiantly going to check them out.

First off, how funny is that kid trying to get in the shot at the end? Haha. Secondly love those IJP shoes! Right up my alley and may have to check those out when they hit stores.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I just can't get into Puma apparel and shoes. I have seen a few items over the years that I absolutely love, but more that I can't stand. I have always like the simplicity of the leaping cat logo, I just think they try to do to much sometimes.

I still haven't seen anything in their line that tickles my pickle.

I'm not very excited about these. Interesting styles though.

I absolutely LOVE the plaid shoes. They are different from anything that is out there and I definitely want to give them a try.

I absolutely LOVE the plaid shoes. They are different from anything that is out there and I definitely want to give them a try.

Do you have a close up of the plaid's? Hard to see them up close from the vid. But I can say I would pimp them.

Do you have a close up of the plaid's? Hard to see them up close from the vid. But I can say I would pimp them.

Absolutely. There will be full picture threads of every booth upcoming very soon, but this one is from the THP twitter feed.

scaled.php

Absolutely. There will be full picture threads of every booth upcoming very soon, but this one is from the THP twitter feed.

scaled.php

I just can't decide if I like that or not. Is it just that one color or will there be more options?

I just can't decide if I like that or not. Is it just that one color or will there be more options?

We dont know as of yet, as they are a later 2012 release (he mentions in the video, but I dont remember, I think Fall). However I would say they will have more colors including an orange one.

scaled.php

Those are pimp and I have a shirt that will match that color perfect.

Great in-depth interview. I like the idea of backing Bolt and going to multiple sports with that shoe. All their shoes look great. Thanks THP!

I dig Puma clothing mainly because it is one of the only companies that has a true fit in a small size and 28 waist. I have bought a few things from them and stuff fits great. I am skinny and find it impossible before I found puma to get golf clothing that fit me. Not to mention my wife really enjoys the style and clothing they have which helps me because then I can buy it if we both like it!!

Back