Tour Edge & Exotics - 2012 PGA Show

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are pictures from the Tour Edge & Exotics Booth at the PGA Show. I have always loved the look of their clubs.

i-LJnrRPs-L.jpg

i-xP5NkJ4-L.jpg

i-P6xMBrj-L.jpg

i-C32d896-L.jpg

i-fwVw2cr-L.jpg

i-G3SNnWT-L.jpg

i-HKRZPz8-L.jpg

i-34mCxvN-L.jpg

i-vkJT4N6-L.jpg

i-CBzwVD2-L.jpg

i-KP2Vm3W-L.jpg

i-4mQJKpk-L.jpg

i-sCtRsD9-L.jpg

i-84JpMp5-L.jpg

i-sp377Rs-L.jpg

i-Vr5Dv7C-L.jpg

i-m5rt9JV-L.jpg

i-9HmDndB-L.jpg

some good looking stuff! Great pics.

Good looking things there other than those putters which are ummmmm interesting? To be honest I didn't even know they made irons and putters, but that CB "extreme forged" iron is pretty darn sexy in my opinion and if they are made by Tour Edge than you know it probably goes a long way. I'm not sure what Extreme forging is, but I bet its awesome.

I'm ready to test the CBs for us! I'll take the bullet for us... Wow! Nice!

Some new iron offerings this year I see. I play their hybrids--very solid clubs.

I've always thought TEE has had some great looking stuff, outside of the TE putters this year is no different.

Good looking clubs. I've never hit a TEE club, but I want to some day! Those putters are quite interesting for sure.

Those CB irons are sweet looking. I have heard nothing but great things about the CB line, but still have not hit them. They will be on my list the next time I head to the pro shop!

That putter is so unique and cool looking.

I have never swung a TEE club but look forward to changing that in May; have heard nothing but solid things about them.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I love my TEE 4 wood, and I'm digging those new CB forged irons!

Extreme Forging FTW!!!

Some of those putters have a B/S DART feel to them, which I kind of like.

I am not sure about the putters, but I am loving the looks of the CB forged irons and CB4 fairway wood.

I want to hit the XCG 5 irons....BAD. One thing I find intriguing is that a smaller company like this has lefty offerings (I believe the entire XCG line is available in lefty) so that does not go unnoticed by this lefty. I may contact the company and see if I can order a single iron to demo.......

I really don't like the look of most of those putters
That curved center shaft really just doesn't look good to me and I'd think I'd have trouble getting used to looking down at that to line up my putt

Great pics , don't get to see many TE products around this area

Really nice stuff. I like TEE clubs a lot. Would definitely consider them when looking for a new driver this spring.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Haven't hit these yet but hope to in May. Cool looking putter and the forged CB looks like it will play.

This putter is interesting, would love to give it a roll. I dont think I have ever seen a Tour Edge putter before.

i-G3SNnWT-L.jpg

I've enjoyed the Exotics equipment that I've demoed in the past and I'm sure this line will be every bit as good. Definitely some nice looking stuff here. Oh and the pics are outstanding!

No blades? Didn't they have a sexy set of blades last year?

Very nice pics. I loved my exotics 3 wood. Loooooong!

That iron would look better if it just said Forged, rather than XTREME FORGED.

That iron would look better if it just said Forged, rather than XTREME FORGED.

I thought the same thing. Maybe they could have added a "z" to make it seem cooler. :D

Back