Bridgestone Support of the Military

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf has something special planned for 2012 with their tour pro Billy Hurley. If you are unaware of his story, click the link below to learn all about this real hero.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=12867

Here, THP chats with Dan Murphy from Bridgestone Golf about this special program.

[video=youtube;vfpiFU-q3e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfpiFU-q3e4[/video]

Yet another example of Bridgestone Golf being a class act organization. Great stuff, go Billy Hurley!

That's really cool of Bridgestone. Hopefully Billy has a great year

That is so awesome! Good on Bridgestone. Good on Billy Hurley. I will buy those Bridgestone's to help them pay for this awesome cause. Great reporting, JB!

Thats awesome! Good for Bridgestone. It does make you root for the guy

Amazing stuff from Bridgestone, What a great idea

I'm glad to support Bridgestone any way I can.

This is fantastic. Bridgestone is a great company. Go Billy Hurley!

That is awesome!!! Hope Billy makes every cut with a lot of top 10's with a win or two as well.

LOL @ "Let's watch Bridgestone Golf spend some money."

That's really a class move by Bridgestone.

That is cool. Another reason to support Bridgestone. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite companies in golf. Go Billy Hurley!

Like many others I continue to be impressed by Bridgestone and am happy to spend money on their products by what they do here on the forum as well in business in general.

Good stuff from Bridgestone and no surprise in the least, just how these guy's roll. Go Bill Hurley!

Definitely will be rooting for him to have a good year. Classy move by B-Stone!

So proud to be sponsored by Bridgestone and this is just another in a long line of examples why. WTG Bridgestone!

That's it. I'm ho'ing something else Bridgestone today.

Great job Bridgestone!

Very cool!! Class act company that continues to impress me with everything they do.

That's an awesome thing that Bridgestone is doing. Lets hope Billy has a great season!!

Great stuff!

I must say I like what the golf companies does for the society. This with Bridgestone, Ping with their support to veterans (that was recently posted here on the forum) and Bubbas pink driver. And also really good marketing!

Tappin' for world peace!

Fantastic...way to go Bridgestone !!

I absolutely love what Billy and Bridgstone are doing here. We had a chance to chat with Billy at Bay Hill last year and he was a super nice guy!

I absolutely love seeing companies do this. Great job Bridgestone!

Very nice!

Back