Finger on the Trigger HELP PLEASE!!

I'm in the same boat as you and when I went to Golfsmith, the guy who was helping me steered me towards the 2.0s. $500 for the irons and two hybrids is a great deal and they were the best to hit. He also said that they were irons I could grow into rather than ones I would grow out of. (the guy is a current PGA senior tour player and knows his stuff btw)
I'm gonna pull the trigger on the irons after the weekend.

Yea I am thinking that too so you going with the burner 2.0?

I know what you are going through ESV. I have been planning on buying my first set of new irons for months. I have changed my mind constantly trying to figure out what would be best for me. I was going to go with the Burners but once I saw the RBZ's, I instantly fell in love with them (They kind of have a Robocop thing going for them).

While it is good to find clubs that you hit well, don't forget about appearance. After all, you will be looking at these for years so you want something that appeals to you (Kinda like marriage except without the hitting part). Myself, I would rather learn to hit a set I love the looks of than get a set I can hit better right off the bat but just look O.K. to me.

But that is just me, I'm not exactly normal, so just make sure you end up with a set you are happy with and confident in. Don't let someone talk you into buying something that you really don't want just because they say it is best for you.

Thanks yea that is a great point I enjoy the way both clubs look for different reasons. Good luck with your RBZ's I might swing them this weekend but might not for fear of adding more confusion to the mix.

If I was you I'd go 2.0's. You get a good set of irons and you save money for a different club like a utility or possibly the putter mentioned earlier.

ESV, I've got the 2.0's and they are great. Obviously everyone is different but I mostly love how they look at address and as you said, they're very forgiving so good for high handicappers or less talented golfers like me!! I don't think you'd regret it if you purchased them. Besides new sticks are awesome :)

Thanks I think thats what I am going with!!!!

Back