TaylorMade R11 & SuperFast 2.0 Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
During media day at The Morgan Cup, each golfer worked with their respective company to cut video promos on the products that they used and enjoyed.

great video guys! Tadashi told me everyone was doing a bang up job with their promos and he is right. TM has to be really please with what everyone talked about.

Well done fellas. You all did a great job!

Great job TM staffers!! Really liked the way several of the guys discussed the adjustability and how they were using it and what results they were seeing.

Job well done guys, another great video.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Cannot wait to see these as well a bit later today. Sounds like fantastic promos from you all!

Great video! You guys have done a great job with this.

those came out great! probably could have done multiple takes - but as CB would say - ITS F'ing HOT in florida hhahaha

well done guys! super informative and you can tell everyone was excited about their driver selections

lol @ CG13 with the 'white face' reference

Great job up there guys, always fun getting in front of a camera, lol. "Once you try white no never go back"? haha

Great job guys

Great promos everyone. I love that the Canadians went for the SF 2.0 TP, that thing is a beast! If you fight a hook and want a driver that hits it long and straight the TP is the one to go for. The reg version also helps if you slice or fade the ball too much. What more can you ask for. Top notch products from TaylorMade.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Nice work on the promo's, really liked the info on the different set-ups that were going on for the MC!

Those Canadian fellows were handsome and long. Like really long.

Great videos guys, I could tell that every single one of you were really happy with the driver you were playing in the matches and you each did a great job from the day you received them. You all definitely did TMaG proud!

I see that THP led the video off with the best looking guy in those promos. :D Great job everyone!

I loved these promos. You guys all did a great job.

I loved these promos. You guys all did a great job.

They were good. I think all of us were slightly nervous but having a guy like Tadashi there behind the camera and our Tour reps really helped a ton.

These are really, really well done. i hope TM does something special with these...

You all did an awesome job on these!! I am impressed

Excellent video work guys. All of you looked comfortable in the spot light!!

Back