The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great how OEM is coddled, it's adorable really. You guys are great teammates.

OEM has a special treat when he partners up with TC & JB. He even had it customized.

Spoiler
double_trouble_binky_blue.jpg

Uh huh. Keep it up. Im going hit fairways and the middle of every green and let my partners go for the hole. Then I'll drain putts like you and Jake drain each others ranch.

Warning: Don't click on Ole Gray's video or you might get a virus, a stomach virus! :D

Warning: Don't click on Ole Gray's video or you might get a virus, a stomach virus! :D

Nawww sweety that video was made especially for old TC and his team. They are getting really close to a good old fashion arse whupping :deadhorse:..
I felt really sad after today's round of golf so I did not change my golf attire. Just went on the front porch and sung the blues :guitar:

No jedi mind trick Mr. Dolphin. But while AHA has a lower index than me, he and I have played and the result was the same as if you and I would play. I dont have to state it, we both know what it would be....:alien:

So your match with AHA was the same as what it would be if you and I were to play? I guess what you mean is that you teased him mercilessly about athletes that played 20 years ago at his alma mater, followed by him wearing down in the Florida heat because he was running after you to keep up with your pace of play. In that case, I'm really happy I'm not going against you in the Morgan Cup. There's just no way I could handle that. :wink:

Played a little match play today and played pretty poorly actually. I didnt drive the green in one like Belbtensity, although I did 3 putt like him. 3 times. I won my match, but not good golf. I think it was more like Jake golf. You know the type, where you might make some pars. You sprinkle in some bogeys, you add 1-2 birdies every now and then, throw a 7 or so on the card. We call that Jake golf. That is what I played today.

You may call it Jake golf, but I get the feeling that we're going to see that type of golf from a lot of guys on both teams in the MC. The key will be how everyone handles themselves after they have a bad hole or two....or 10 in the case of OEM and CG13.

TC buddy, my heart really goes out to ya for losing AHA on your team. I was thinking of ya tonight while rocking on the porch. Love ya man.

I have no idea what you were singing gray, but I love that you are bringing vids to this thread, great to have you on the winning side.

Tappin the keg!

Uh huh. Keep it up. Im going hit fairways and the middle of every green and let my partners go for the hole. Then I'll drain putts like you and Jake drain each others ranch.

I love biggsy calling out OEM. Like they did not do the exact same thing with a member on their team. Typical Paradise fun.

So your match with AHA was the same as what it would be if you and I were to play? I guess what you mean is that you teased him mercilessly about athletes that played 20 years ago at his alma mater, followed by him wearing down in the Florida heat because he was running after you to keep up with your pace of play. In that case, I'm really happy I'm not going against you in the Morgan Cup. There's just no way I could handle that. :wink:

If that is what you think happened, it must have.
Dont forget to tip your waitresses folks, The Dolphin will be here all week.

Have some great videos for everybody to enjoy going up tonight. I think a few came out pretty good. Uploading now.

Hahahahah. Im the anchor of TP and I do not take offense to this comment. I love being the anchor. Just stinks you or TC wont be able get one of divots to the ankle while Im sticking it in the middle of the green.

I hit my driver well last night. Intense, drunk, night golf.

I love biggsy calling out OEM. Like they did not do the exact same thing with a member on their team. Typical Paradise fun.

Haha Jrod talking crap. He is quiet about his length and quitely poking at Jake.

Ninja like passive aggressive.

I'm sure Jake has never played tough courses. Those he played in Florida before couldn't have possibly been tough.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The ones he shot like 90 something on? Yah I agree they are tough.

Cute. Real cute.

Some things just come easier for other players. You'll be fine, Reunion is an easy course and those bunkers you saw on Watson 9 are out of play for a player of your caliber.

Was a serious question, but a typical Parasite response. Was just curious is all, I know I have been trying to find the hardest courses possible to play on as I know Reunion won't be similar to some goat farm with 5 hazards total on the entire course.

Have some great videos for everybody to enjoy going up tonight. I think a few came out pretty good. Uploading now.

Looking forward to them.

Tressel.

Kevin

Wow! Easy ninja. You didnt become sensitive overnight did you?

Hit em well.

The ones he shot like 90 something on? Yah I agree they are tough.

Was a serious question, but a typical Parasite response. Was just curious is all, I know I have been trying to find the hardest courses possible to play on as I know Reunion won't be similar to some goat farm with 5 hazards total on the entire course.

Looking forward to them.

Lots of good stuff in here over the weekend.....trash talking and short film making never sleeps

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Here you go, yet another look at my lovely swing. :clown: Played a super tight course today, trees every frickin where. I grabbed a video of me trying to thread the needle on a real tight one.

Spoiler
Going for a Jake straight shot that actually went for real straight, ended up in the left rough. Made a par.

Wow! Looks tough. I think the state of Delaware can fit in that fairway. You should be ashamed of yourself. Were you half standing in the rough on that tee box?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow! Looks tough. I think the state of Delaware can fit in that fairway. You should be ashamed of yourself. Were you half standing in the rough on that tee box?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I noticed that as well....if the groundskeeper was that ignorant to place the tee markers there wouldn't you be bright enough to back up a yard or so for a good stance?

Wide open courses are the easiest. Look at that joke of a golf style known as links golf. Stupid.

Wide open courses are the easiest. Look at that joke of a golf style known as links golf. Stupid.

One difference, the "native" is a little longer than what we just witnessed. Plus they have these things called hills.

I'm not just here all week, I'm at your house, every day, all day, just doing my job and spying on your Morgan Cup prep.

Gray, I'm not sure what that was but I think I liked it, not sure, but maybe. I played golf today too. Hottest day of the year 77*, with 50% humidity, Florida hot people, so I think I'm ready. Played well, hit the ball, found it, then hit it again, and so on, till it went in the hole. I repeated this for 18 holes, I really need to new sessy TM irons to get here though, I've totally checked out of my current gamers.

Gray, I'm not sure what that was but I think I liked it, not sure, but maybe. I played golf today too. Hottest day of the year 77*, with 50% humidity, Florida hot people, so I think I'm ready. Played well, hit the ball, found it, then hit it again, and so on, till it went in the hole. I repeated this for 18 holes, I really need to new sessy TM irons to get here though, I've totally checked out of my current gamers.

Yep not having my woods and wedges has made me a pretty sad panda.

I loved Ole Gray's performance. He should have finished it by standing up and screaming, "Hey you little Team Hackers bastards, get off of my lawn."

Kevin

We searched high and low and found this crazy video of Tiger Woods #1 fan Hairy Dolphin.

LOL, that Hairy Dolphin sure does love TW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back