The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it funny that biggsy put up pictures of the supposed Team Hackers new logo, yet failed to acknowledge their own super hero theme. Unfortunately he forgot that I am still on that never ending email chain that he has been sending, so I got the photos of each member of Team Paradise in their uniform.

Hairy Dolphin (Hairy is ripped)
Spoiler
He_Man_Costume_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s360x564-65304-580.jpg

Yoccos
Spoiler
captain-mexico.jpg

Ddec
Spoiler
29546_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s461x800-65299-580.jpg

Belbin
Spoiler
lukelf8_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s456x626-65306-580.jpg

Esox
Spoiler
super_heroes_fail_06_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s350x434-65308-580.jpg

One-T
Spoiler
super_heroes_fail_17_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s450x338-65309-580.jpg

Puttin4Bird
Spoiler
fat_chick_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s250x316-65302-580.jpg

Captain Intensity Himself
Spoiler
flash_fail_superhero_Bad_Superhero_Costumes-s533x680-65303-580.jpg

ha! Love it. When Captain Intensity mentioned something about Hackers riding coattails I had to laugh, especially as he requested (adamantly) to play with belbs.

LOL at JR mancrushing on biggsy's length again.

I am gonna refrain from response in an effort to minimize "thats what she said jokes".

Man Ive got a tee time at 10:40 but no TC or JB to ride on their coat tails. I might just cancel it. [activate Sean voice] NOT [deactivate Sean voice]. Funny how we got a team of coat tail riders and no other golfers. hahahahahaha

ha! Love it. When Captain Intensity mentioned something about Hackers riding coattails I had to laugh, especially as he requested (adamantly) to play with belbs.

I'm still questioning this pairing; I don't see how it goes 12 holes? JB and Jrod will close it out early.

Just stay in the clubhouse capt intensity- your team will not react well seeing you closed out early.

*capt intensity wasn't he a character in schwarzenegger's running man-- you remember the metal box steroid vein popping guy.

I can't google on the range warming up

Captain Intensity's reaction after another wedge shot at the MC:

[video=youtube;xR-qRIccEqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-qRIccEqw&feature=related[/video]

Man Ive got a tee time at 10:40 but no TC or JB to ride on their coat tails. I might just cancel it. [activate Sean voice] NOT [deactivate Sean voice]. Funny how we got a team of coat tail riders and no other golfers. hahahahahaha

Maybe you should email Captain Intensity? Get some advice.

Maybe you should email Captain Intensity? Get some advice.

I dont think Im intense enough. He might go HAM on me.

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!! I got nothing. Thats pure gold. Ellie took me on a date to the violation station, and definitely never called me back.

This is my favorite video of all time. I had the best belly laugh :D:laughing::rofl:. I did not know that little Ellie had that funky side to her :laughing:

THis was just sent over from a friend at the PGA Tour. They saw a Team Paradise member in full costume at an event. Obviously based on who they were following and the perfect hole cut in the mouth, it was captain intensity. Although it very well could be Mr. Dolphin as well. Ironic that both the costumed man and the jean skirt girl both have the same gaze going on.

tigerwoodsG_450x336.jpg

This is my favorite video of all time. I had the best belly laugh :D:laughing::rofl:. I did not know that little Ellie had that funky side to her :laughing:

Me too OG! Ellie got hers.

I dont think Im intense enough. He might go HAM on me.

He might indeed. I doubt it though. You're a hack to him, you ride coattails and will contribute nothing. Too bad you're going to destroy his pet project @OEMsbiotchawesome.

The most fitting picture for Team Paradise ever!!!!

2006-01-03.Bizarro.Quick_Emails.gif

THis was just sent over from a friend at the PGA Tour. They saw a Team Paradise member in full costume at an event. Obviously based on who they were following and the perfect hole cut in the mouth, it was captain intensity. Although it very well could be Mr. Dolphin as well. Ironic that both the costumed man and the jean skirt girl both have the same gaze going on.

tigerwoodsG_450x336.jpg

Has to be TC, we all know he is a massive Tiger fan. And, obviously, an undercover sadomasochist. (Taking a gamble with that joke, I will remove it if anyone is offended.)

tigerwoodsG_450x336.jpg

That's disturbing. But so true.

Has to be TC, we all know he is a massive Tiger fan. And, obviously, an undercover sadomasochist. (Taking a gamble with that joke, I will remove it if anyone is offended.)

I'm too fat and bearded to fit in that outfit. It's definitely a Paradouchian. If that was in fact me, that girl in the skirt would be looking to her right and not at Tiger.

He might indeed. I doubt it though. You're a hack to him, you ride coattails and will contribute nothing. Too bad you're going to destroy his pet project @OEMsbiotchawesome.

Whatever group or single I go up against will be made @OEMsbiotchawesome.

I'm too fat and bearded to fit in that outfit. It's definitely a Paradouchian. If that was in fact me, that girl in the skirt would be looking to her right and not at Tiger.

I would be too. Wondering two things--

"How the hell did he get in there?"
"Where is security?"

tigerwoodsG_450x336.jpg

lol thats just disgusting. If youre going to wear that at least pack a cucumber so you dont have a camel toe. Silly Paraduchians.

TC, in his natural habitat.

john-daly-shirtless-putting.JPG

TC, in his natural habitat.

john-daly-shirtless-putting.JPG

Come on Jacob, dont post pictures of papa on here. You know he'll bend you over his knee like Captain Intensity does Jake when he comes up short.

Come on Jacob, dont post pictures of papa on here. You know he'll bend you over his knee like Captain Intensity does Jake when he comes up short.

Bwahahahahaha.

Here is OEM Kevin

crazy-golf-club-collection-01jpg-ebcff169a3ccee39_large.jpg

lol thats just disgusting. If youre going to wear that at least pack a cucumber so you dont have a camel toe. Silly Paraduchians.

LMAO! Intense and hung like toddlers. That's a Paradouchian.

you're focusing on the wrong object in the background.....chest overrides male camel toe every time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back