Hello from Sunny Florida

kokogirl

I love golf
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi! I am new here. I found you guys on Twitter. :dance:

I love golf. My husband got me hooked about 3 years ago when I hurt my knee running. I was going crazy since I could not run, so he said that I should just try golf. I was like "I am NOT good at games with balls." But he gently pushed, and I picked out a TM Miscela ladies set to start. (I have moved through a few equipment changes since then).

Now I am a golf junkie. I go to the range couple times/week and play on the weekends. I just turned 38 and my name is Lisa. I usually play golf with my husband and our 2 girls. They are 10 and 8.

I love to talk about golf: equipment, tour players, courses, bags, clothes, shoes-I like it all! :love:

Glad you found THP.

I love to talk about golf: equipment, tour players, courses, bags, clothes, shoes-I like it all! :love:

Now if you can go off topic, you'll fit right in!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, sounds like you will fit right in here.

Welcome!!!!

Welcome

Thanks, guys! From what I have read so far your site is very friendly and welcoming.

Yes, I like off-topic, as well. Since I am stuck at home waiting for the AC repair guy, I will visit there now...

We have tried to divide the site into many categories and once you get navigation down, you will see just how many great conversations are going.

Welcome to THP, Koko!

Welcome to THP, Koko! Another Floridian & lady is always welcome here.

welcome!

Welcome again! You'll have to check out the thread on parent-child golf. My daughter (about to turn 9) is my favorite partner. My 11 year old son refuses to play, but we can hope.

Welcome to THP Koko!

I just joined a week or two ago and love it here. Very friendly folks and tons of great info.

My wife also plays the TM Miscela clubs and love them.

I usually play golf with my husband and our 2 girls. They are 10 and 8.

Koko-

If you are comfortable with it (and if I'm remembering this correctly), you should post the photo of your two girls with Vicky Hurst that you posted over at WRX. It's a great picture!

Koko-

If you are comfortable with it (and if I'm remembering this correctly), you should post the photo of your two girls with Vicky Hurst that you posted over at WRX. It's a great picture!

That is a cute pic! Here it is:

photo-50.jpg

Heh-heh, I'd forgotten about the hat. :D

Welcome to THP Koko!

I just joined a week or two ago and love it here. Very friendly folks and tons of great info.

My wife also plays the TM Miscela clubs and love them.

I don't have my Miscela's anymore. I sold them for about $50 to some guy on WRX whose GF wanted to learn to play golf. I wanted them to go to a good home, and I think they found one.

My second set of irons I cannot sell. They are still in the garage. Ping G5's.

I am now have Cobra S9's and TM '09 Burners that I am deciding which I like better. Maybe I should make a sig with my clubs. lol I change them a lot, but I now have wedges and a driver that I really like.

Looks normal to me.

Back