Poulter Valspar Heckler

Wait people actually read what people post on social media? I guess I need to get more colourful my poor followers must be falling asleep.

Dude had it coming.

I like to post random Goth lyrics with zero context so my friends wonder if I'm about to commit suicide. Oh and announcing I'm going to thin out my friends list for attention is very rewarding.

I like to post random Goth lyrics with zero context so my friends wonder if I'm about to commit suicide. Oh and announcing I'm going to thin out my friends list for attention is very rewarding.

You have friends? Please tell me your secret, I'm lonely. hahahaha

Don't like Poults and to me this is a bit of overkill. Nowhere close to the soccer hooligans who shouted nasty vile things at a female reporter doing a live bit who got their butts fired. Dumb move by the guy to post about it on social media, but fired over it? C'mon. Maybe he had a personal code of conduct in his contract with the school that this fell under, but even then...

Soccer hooigans aren't bragging about yelling at female reports on Twitter and tagging their company. Had that been the case, he would still be employeed and this would have never made the news.

I'm not a fan of Ian but this dude dug his own grave and Ian just gave him a light push in.

I don't like Poulter but good for him. Stupid trolls.

I have a similar story. I love reading the comments on our local newspaper website. There was one guy just trashing St. Louis but his job title was in his profile when his comments posted. Long story short I reported him and he too was fired and I got a big apology from the company since it was his job and the company's job to providing advertising to businesses in the St. Louis region.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soccer hooigans aren't bragging about yelling at female reports on Twitter and tagging their company. Had that been the case, he would still be employeed and this would have never made the news.

I'm not a fan of Ian but this dude dug his own grave and Ian just gave him a light push in.

I went back and read a few more articles on the situation, and saw that he indeed used his school's name in his Twitter handle and his bio was filled with references to his job and his school. Knowing that, I need to backtrack on my comments earlier - he definitely f'd up in that aspect, vs. bragging about his exploits in a personal anonymous account like most trolls do. Bad move on his part, and I don't blame the school for taking action.

I can't stand Poulter but I don't like hecklers either. People just don't realize that social media can impact them in a very negative way, like losing your job. This is not the first time I have seen someone lose their job over posts on social media it has happened to people at my company as well. I just don't see why people waste their time on Poulter, it's to bad he can't get fired as well.

Back