ShortPar4 – What did you get / trading thread

JP_CO

Chamption of something...
Reaction score
Handicap
depends
Hoping this thread can serve as a way to show what you got and a way to trade with each other.

I would be willing to trade this Large chase 54 polo (color is coral) for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking that a thread like this would be great.

I have an Adidas long sleeve polo in a very light performance fabric that is black. Has a UPF rating of 50. It is size Medium, unworn with tags. I am right between a medium and large depending on brand and this fits well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have the following for trade or sale. All Polos are size Large and 1/4 Zips are XL.

Green Chase 54 polo - not a big fan of green
Pink G-Mac polo - to bright of a pink for me
Purple Calaway polo - have to many purple polos
Black Under Armour 1/4 zip - to many black pull overs
Blue & Green G-Mac 1/4 zip - not something I'd wear regularly

I have no problem with any of the brands or styles and will trade for any identical items in a different color. Looking for a large in Polos, Large or XL in sweaters and jackets, and 34" in pants/shorts

I have the following for trade or sale. All Polos are size Large and 1/4 Zips are XL.

I have no problem with any of the brands or styles and will trade for any identical items in a different color. Looking for a large in Polos, Large or XL in sweaters and jackets, and 34" in pants/shorts

Sent you a pm

Chase 54 Coral polo, size large:
6136dc594708265a6c97f871ea010874.jpg

Sub'd and I selected Athletic style and my box should arrive on Thursday. I'm hoping I get stuff I'll use, but if not it will definitely end up here :D

Pm sent!

Anyone interested in trading for my Chase 54 full button up shirt? Size L

I like the 1/4 zip but the purple isn't for me. It's XL if anyone is interested.

307bc20c6fdd4ba527741341cc5c4bd0.jpg

I have a size M Chase 54 shirt in a kind of light blue. Open to trades for other size M SP4 items. Shoot me with a PM.
Full disclosure, I borrowed this pics from the other thread as I am traveling and not at home to snap a picture tonight. It is the exact shirt I have.
imagepng

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
IMG_0020.jpg

If anyone is interested in trading for the Lavender Chase 54 polo, let me know.

IMG_0020.jpg

If anyone is interested in trading for the Lavender Chase 54 polo, let me know.

Same box I got and same thing I said. Haha!

Last edited:
If either of you were a Large I would trade a Coral Chase 54 polo.

Ok now that I'm in the correct thread:

Anyone willing to sell their UA 1/4 zip in XL?

Last edited:
So after taking another look at the purple Chase54 shirt, I think I'm going to give it a go even though I generally sweat my a$$ off. I'm very impressed with the quality!

I have a shirt I'd like to upload to this thread to see if anyone would be interested in it but cannot figure out how to do it. It is asking for me to enter the URL of the picture. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I have a shirt I'd like to upload to this thread to see if anyone would be interested in it but cannot figure out how to do it. It is asking for me to enter the URL of the picture. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Short version: save the photo to a hosting site like photobucket. Open photo in that site to get the URL. Copy URL into the thread here.

I have the shirt in the photo below that I'm not all that crazy about.

It's a Matte Grey branded Size XL polo. The listed color is Lime Green Heater/Gainsburg.

If anybody has anything XL that they're looking to get rid of, or if anybody is interested in the shirt I have... let me know. I'm not necessarily looking for anything in return unless someone is looking to part with something they're not fond of. I'd gladly ship this off to someone it would fit.

NOTE - This is only the shirt below. I just didn't want to take another photo of it alone.

20160318_164554.jpg

PM sent.

Cool... the shirt is spoken for by T4K. Glad it'll work for someone!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in either of these items, send me a message. Both are size Large.
The shirt on the right is a navy dri-fit style mock turtle neck.
854ffafd62944bfee66692c48228142f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back