Mr. Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
Pass this test to find out.

From Golf Digest:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Simple answer is no.

Nope..

No test needed for this guy. A big fat Noooo!!

Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I cannot.

Nope

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I think I could give them a run for their money.

I'm about as athletic as your average coffee table...so no.

20 years ago.

Now?

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

if you go by these exersises yes i can do them all....if you go by a golf swing no

That's the test they use for athleticism? Lol I was expecting much more. Yes I can do all of those, nothing crazy imo

Let's not get athletic confused with skill. I bet I'm more athletic than Colt Knost :)

Let's not get athletic confused with skill. I bet I'm more athletic than Colt Knost :)

That made me laugh.

I'm not as athletic as my garbage man, so probably not.

Kinda my thoughts exactly. I'm plenty more athletic than some of the guys out there.

no, not at all. when you stand next to these guys, you realize how many of them have great dna. broad shoulders with big muscles, thick legs. big hands and big forearms. yes, there are outliers. but very often the guys who play professional golf also were very good at other sports but had to make a decision and for some reason chose golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite, but pretty close. I think there's a lot of sport specific metrics they would outpace me by a big margin, but there's other exercises that would be pretty close.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

30 years ago, maybe I could hang fitness wise. Now pfftttt I got nothing but excuses

I lost interest, but of the first 10 or so the only thing I can't do is the leg raise, I have very tight hamstrings, couldn't get quite perpendicular.

Champions Tour player.......maybe.

Yes I can do all that, but I also do this for my job and work on much of skills every week

Yes, whats next?

I can pass most of these "tests". But I have a big hunch that many tour pros can't do this:

instruction-2011-09-insl02_combine_chairsquat.gif

Back