WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

I fully expect Zach to win this...I had him on my Fantasy Team but swapped him out at the last minute :angry:

When is controlling that 3/4 action he is hard to beat

From a fantasy perspective, Na missing that putt helps me out.

Na is putting up a decent fight for "Slowest Golfer of the Week" award.

What the heck as all that?
Is anyone slower than Jason Day?

Willett just gave Koepka a taste of his own medicine. If Horschel wins it forces a playoff for group 10.

Is anyone slower than Jason Day?

Would make for a great "Not-Top-10"

They started talking about Na 'slowing down' over the last few holes and praised Rory for tolerating it. Sounds absolutely awful although how pathetic is it that the Tour allows players to play that slow or INTENTIONALLY slow down during tournament play?

PGA will never do anything about Tour play because there doesn't seem to be a negative effect of it. People still watch, players still show up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Phil is getting destroyed PReed came to play today

Phil is getting destroyed PReed came to play today

pat%2Breed.png

Holeouts galore this afternoon.

Go Reed.

Phil down four after five holes... And I'm thinking it's not all Reed. Yikes.

You mean PM doubling the first wasn't a sign of what's to come? :alien:

Wow! Bubba!

Rory rolls on with the rolled collar.
He gets Zach Johnson tomorrow morning, he'll need to be in top form for that match.

PM getting steamrolled. And I'm not surprised in the least.

Wow...

PM getting steamrolled. And I'm not surprised in the least.

It's not that Phil is playing poorly either besides that first hole. Reed is -6 thru 10 holes

Reed steam rolling Phil... Callaway on Callaway crime going on

Reed was en fuego in that round.

It's not that Phil is playing poorly either besides that first hole. Reed is -6 thru 10 holes

Meh....I'm likely in the minority but I think that PM is overrated. Shows up a few times a year but can't consistently deliver as a contender.

FANTASTIC man and father....just don't think in stroke play he competes as much as he should.

Back