The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pale Hundy Interview.

Another great JB and GG production. You guys are rocking the videos.

Any chance we can get a swing video next? I forgot how poetry in motion looks.

Why are you so interested in my swing video. You know its awful, and frankly I could not care less. But losing as many times to a bad swing as you have must be painful. Im not into critiquing swings or golf games. I will save that for you and Captain Intensity. You guys worry about winning and your game. I think of the Morgan Cup as the ultimate event.

We searched high and low and found this crazy video of Tiger Woods #1 fan Hairy Dolphin.

Tiger's voice is different than I remember, I guess the HGH shipments stopped coming in.

I think your swing looks like syrup falling off a table, don't you ever change.

Pure Canadian maple syrup, of course.

These videos are awesome!!!

I don't know though - I anyone "dropped a Belbin" that would be nothing but pain.

Tappin the keg!

For some reason, Jake emailed me this video and asked me to post it.

[video=youtube;d-nDyL01LIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-nDyL01LIk[/video]

Poor Jake....He cant even get out of his own way...ahahahah. Its raining men!

Take it easy on Butterbean it's tough stuff out there in Fargo.

The Pale Hundy Interview.

Best. Video. Ever! Well, I mean it's not your swing...which is way better. But that was good!

Why are you so interested in my swing video. You know its awful, and frankly I could not care less. But losing as many times to a bad swing as you have must be painful. Im not into critiquing swings or golf games. I will save that for you and Captain Intensity. You guys worry about winning and your game. I think of the Morgan Cup as the ultimate event.
I was hoping to get some tips that's all.

HAHAHA! Well done my friend!

Alright kids, time to go out for some beers with the wifey and some friends. Have fun in here. Hey Hawk, how about a swing video? Hehe.

I think Jake and Mexican't are getting defensive about where they do their MC preparation. Remember that @marcawesome guy? Now he's just @mexicanversionofcaptainintensityandbelbs.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I think Jake and Mexican't are getting defensive about where they do their MC preparation. Remember that @marcawesome guy? Now he's just @mexicanversionofcaptainintensityandbelbs.

I feel like the new that guy. I just think its funny. Who cares about where anyone preps? Rather than see a funny video JRod sees an opportunity to kinda talk trash (just enough he avoids it) about the course. Completely misses the point.
I love videos. I love all yours and everyone else who puts one out. If I lose all 3 matches cause I played easy courses, oh well.

Team Sensitive once again shows their true colors. I'll just make sure to post serious posts from now on. Hilarious how we are all defensive when its your team that looks like a kicked baby seal when someone.jokes with them.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Seems like a nerve has been struck. We're over sensitive? Skim much? Get over it man, we're just giving you guys crap for the lack of trees. Keep hammering cg13 about slow play and his lessons with his pro. You'd never see him b*tch out with a post like this.

The past two days the tone of your team has completely changed. You guys might as well concede b/c right now, you're all losing this event in your own minds.

hahaha, awesome vids JB and GG. Ellie looked like she was having some fun with Pale Hundy.

Just got back from playing a few holes. Worked on driving and hitting some long approach shots. The Rescue 11 had been acting up until tonight. I musty have been popping up a little too soon causing the weak fades. Tonight I focused on staying down and through which resulted in straight shots with some height. The hybo may be my new favorite club.

Seems like a nerve has been struck. We're over sensitive? Skim much? Get over it man, we're just giving you guys crap for the lack of trees. Keep hammering cg13 about slow play and his lessons with his pro. You'd never see him b*tch out with a post like this.

The past two days the tone of your team has completely changed. You guys might as well concede b/c right now, you're all losing this event in your own minds.

Captain backpedal!!! Hahahaha. Seems like I struck a nerve. Maybe you should read some of CG's b*tch out posts. I play slow too but I couldn't care less.

I think JRod was serious. He was really worried about Jake. JRod is all about slopes, ratings and distance. He just is quiet about it.

JB is bringing the videos, pale hundy was hilarious

JRod is all about slopes, ratings and distance.

And throwing one out there 275.

1. Milk
2. Milk

Kevin

Captain backpedal!!! Hahahaha. Seems like I struck a nerve. Maybe you should read some of CG's b*tch out posts. I play slow too but I couldn't care less.

I think JRod was serious. He was really worried about Jake. JRod is all about slopes, ratings and distance. He just is quiet about it.

Calling me captain backpedal makes about as much sense as one of your posts.

Good then you understand!!! Thought I might have to explain it.

He's the cackling TMexican that no one can understand. And my match one partner. We're going to laugh your boys to defeat. Remember, it's all about the fun. I think sometimes you forget.

Kevin

Tapatalk showdown!! I, for one, love baby seals. I went to Canada once because they have a baby seal club that meets once a year.

We found the video of Ddec proposing to Nerfny.

[video=youtube;-SHKmnjVjME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHKmnjVjME[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back