The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I just got email confirmation that Brown or maybe FedEx left me a travel bag. Final piece of the puzzle for me before I leave. Be sure to remember my travel bag in your thoughts as the other two have met a painful death at the hands of Southwest.
That's hilarious. You've had less than stellar luck with travel bags. I'll say a little prayer for this one tonight.

With the size of my ego, I just assumed that they wanted me to do it. To bring in more guests of course.

ego-maniac:alien:

Somehow Im craving Long John Silvers and/or KFC all of the sudden...Oh thats right, its because Im having it for breakfast on Saturday the 20th.
I hope you get your wish. It's going to be a great match, no matter how you cut it. I hope I'm not Long John however, I'm really not that long anymore. It's just up and vanished.

There is no wish. Its fact. My ego tells me that every match I am in is a great match. All I am doing is giving the fans what they want. More JB. In fact instead of it being even a broadcast, I have since decided that nobody else will see the camera. In fact the entire tab is being renamed JB TV. The camera will follow me around, because my quick wit and quips will be so entertaining that nobody will want to miss them.

All I am doing is giving the fans what they want. Very similar to Tiger Woods coverage. I bring Effin Ratings. Its that simple.

I think all of the participants shouldn't lose sight of what this is about. We really are a fortunate bunch of people. Two extremely generous companies stepped forward to be a part of this great vision that THP had. We are lucky to be along for the ride. We need to move past some of the nonsense and be grateful.

All of the credit goes to Josh and Morgan for dreaming this up and I'm extremely proud to be a part of it.

Really looking forward to a fun filled week in Orlando and seeing some old friends and making new ones.

Callaway and Taylormade, your generosity goes above and beyond and we hope that we can bring some great press and even more recognition for all of your efforts.

JB and GG, thank you again for everything you've so graciously contributed to make this event a reality.

There is no wish. Its fact. My ego tells me that every match I am in is a great match. All I am doing is giving the fans what they want. More JB. In fact instead of it being even a broadcast, I have since decided that nobody else will see the camera. In fact the entire tab is being renamed JB TV. The camera will follow me around, because my quick wit and quips will be so entertaining that nobody will want to miss them.

All I am doing is giving the fans what they want. Very similar to Tiger Woods coverage. I bring Effin Ratings. Its that simple.
No one wants to see my ugly mug anyway, so the more it's on you, the better.

LMAO - great post!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

haha love it, that made me laugh. I still cant imagine anhybody having bad feelings towards you, GG, or THP. They are not forced to be here, just blows my mind to be honest

No one wants to see my ugly mug anyway, so the more it's on you, the better.

Same here, I'm not much to look at, and I'm hairy too! Not a good combination to get on video.

I'm also really looking forward to getting down to Florida next week and meeting all of the other guys in the Morgan Cup as well as GG and JB. A lot of the guys already have really good friendships from meeting up with one another at outings and other places, and I'm hoping to make some new friends next week in that manner.

Ms. Graybush is back with advice for DirtyDawg

haha hilarious!

what.did.i.just.watch.

Ha - thanks for keeping it clean this time ol' bush!!

---

---

I didnt think the first one was dirty, funny stuff though, i laugh every time i think about these videos

I didnt think the first one was dirty, funny stuff though, i laugh every time i think about these videos

It was a joke on the playing with of the term shaft.

---

Great video again Kelly and Gray (er Graybush) glad to see you are taking good care of my cat, he looks great!! Keep the videos comming!!!

It was a joke on the playing with of the term shaft.

---

ahhh gotcha lol

I love KB and Gray. Lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Miss Graybush has been such a hooker all her life, that only she can cure the shanks. Loved it! Nice top to madam. She's so hawt!

---

Well I did have to trim the end of the video because she got a little out of hand when she found out JB might streak.

Well I did have to trim the end of the video because she got a little out of hand when she found out JB might streak.

whens the unedited version coming out? lol great videos!!!

haha! thanks for the tip Mrs Graybush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back