The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Isn't FL kind of hilly and mountainous?

Kevin

ummm no.

I played Nicklaus today, not part of the MC, (tourny's on Watson/Palmer). And there were lots of hills and undulations. Bt JB will probably say they are flat bc I am used to glaciated plains in OHIO, what they have down here is down right fun!

The Nicklaus is one of the few courses in the area that has any hills.

One of my best shots today,
Caught a group of ladies on 15, they waited for me on 16 and told me I could play through. It was a par3 over water to 166. I could have hit an easy 7 with the demo clubs, but I had 3 women watching.

So i pull 8 iron and nut one to 10 feet. One of the ladies, who looked she was 80, wrinkled and looked like Tina's mom; pulled up her shirt and showed her milkers; while the other two clapped. True story.

Caught a group of ladies on 15, they waited for me on 16 and told me I could play through. It was a par3 over water to 166. I could have hit an easy 7 with the demo clubs, but I had 3 women watching.

So i pull 8 iron and nut one to 10 feet. One of the ladies, who looked she was 80, wrinkled and looked like Tina's mom; pulled up her shirt and showed her milkers; while the other two clapped. True story.

LMAO - they know a winner when they see one! Nice job buddy!!

*is perplexed*

I'm going to assume that "milkers" is an Ohio term.

Holy.crap CG has a big 8i!!! All these long ballers are intimidating.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Lol @ milkers. CG you're starting to get how this works.

Still LOL'ing at that story.

Leaving for the airport. Next stop: THE MORGAN CUP!

Kevin

I took a quick video from our dining room with everyone's gear. I thought you might like to see what's waiting for you at THP HQ.

Yowzers - that's a TON of gear!!

Thank you for that! Looks incredible. I cannot believe we are so close to the event!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I saw lefty clubs in my bag!!!!!!!

Holy crap. That is pure awesomeness!!

That stuff looks awesome, great stuff!!

I took a quick video from our dining room with everyone's gear. I thought you might like to see what's waiting for you at THP HQ.

That could be the coolest dining room ever! It's even better that I know that some of the gear in there in mine!

Congrats guys and have a great time with this cool stuff!

That is one incredible video. That is a lot of equipment! I can't wait to stop by and pick some of that equipment up. I can't stop watching all of the latest videos for the outfits and irons.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I went to the chiro and then went and got a 1 hour massage today, I haven't felt this good in months.

where do you sleep?! lol

Also picked up a new Callaway towel today and one of their new ION gloves. The thing is really comfy, I hope it performs well....it cost my left arm!

Also picked up a new Callaway towel today and one of their new ION gloves. The thing is really comfy, I hope it performs well....it cost my left arm!

But the Silent Ninja is so good, he can slice things up with one arm only.

Back