GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a 3 day 1 on 1 lesson with a great teacher. Came back and posted a 73 and a 74, dropped me from 4.0to 2.8. Ready to get to 0.0!

Dropped today to 8.2 from 8.4.
GHIN.PNG

I've spent the last 2 weeks putting in a lot of work, and not too many posted scores. Had a great score today which will show on the next revision.

Last edited:
Last year when i started playing all I wanted to do was break 90 an it took me all of 2 months of consistent play. Then I wanted to break 80 and that took me 6 months. Then I'm still working on breaking 70. I've shot 70 4 times w/ 3 of those having birdie chances on 18 that I didn't convert. But I was happy as hell to break my goals and all that. But 70 is killing me haha.
That's very impressive AME. Keep up the good work. :)

I've dropped a fair amount since May. Had a pretty nice run over the last two months. Thanks to the R11s, the Corza Ghost, and the Xfts. It'll be interesting to see how it translates to FL.

Kevin

My handicap keeps sitting right around 6. Goes down to 4.4 to even 6.2.

31.5 to 29.2 and still dropping. My old man better watch out.

10.1 to 9.2!!!!!!

I'm sub 10!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start of the year I was at 27.7, today I am at 12.9. I ranged all last year around 21-24 until the end of the year when I lost complete control of my swing and went to the 27.7. Each time the revision has come out this year I always say there is no way I can shoot that on my best day, but it seems I will have 1 good round that lowers it for the next revision. Consistency is starting to show, but I can still shoot a 103 like a did on Saturday and then shoot 83 on Sunday or 88 today.

Mine went from 13.6 to 14.6, guess my 79 got thrown out :angry:

Mine went down from 4.7 to 4.1

I know it's not GHIN but my HI is dropping nicely for me now. Started back playing in March and didn't have a handicap so let the online scoring sites work it out for me (Golfshot, OOB and myonlinegolfclub, all using the CONGU method). Now sitting at 11.4. I enter every round I play into the sites using the correct CSS etc and just let them work out what I should be playing off.

My goal for the year is to get into single digits like I used to be when I was playing 15 years ago. I may not make it but I don't think I will be far short if I carry on the way I have been

This revision dropped me to 10.6. My goal of 10 or less is just around the corner! :alien2:

No change, because I only played one round since the last revision. I had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, and played the first round since last Tuesday. The score (91) was not good enough to work into the calculation.

I dropped a hair, from 3.6 all the way to 3.4! :banana:

I dropped a hair, from 3.6 all the way to 3.4! :banana:

Not bad - that's like a 20 HCer dropping to just beow 19. And much harder to do, too!

As predicted, up from 5.5 to 5.8 due to high scores on a road trip and extremely poor putting the entire month.

Keeps going in the right direction! Not as much of an improvement, but improvement nonetheless. Down to an 8.5 from an 8.8

Back up to 13.2 from 12.6. Not surprised at all on that one. Bad couple weeks.

Back up to 13.2 from 12.6. Not surprised at all on that one. Bad couple weeks.

sounds like you've been playing some pretty hard courses though KB... im sure youll be back to 12 next month! im due for a good @$$ kicking on the course.

Moved to a 4.2 from the 3.6 which I am much more comfortable with. I am most comfortable in that 5-6 range honestly.

I didn't even know about this thread. I just moved from a 14 to a 12.6 in the last month. I feel like things have just started to click more latley and getting a new putter has dropped a few strokes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back