What keeps you coming back?

The court system. I've been ordered to play golf no less than twice a week or go to jail. Kind of like court ordered community service. It's harsh, but I enjoy my freedom too much not to comply. Though difficult, I soldier on.

Kevin

I just set too many records along the way to quit now. Being able to hook/slice 20 yards either way, while controlling traj and spin, Im just too good for JV, I go all varsity baby.

There is always "that one shot" that makes it all worth it, and makes you feel like you know what you are doing.

I just set too many records along the way to quit now. Being able to hook/slice 20 yards either way, while controlling traj and spin, Im just too good for JV, I go all varsity baby.

Post edited for more legendary ball-striker-ness.

Much much better. Legen...wait for it....dary!

I'm a sucker for punishment. :D

Seriously, I love the fact that you can play one day and you shoot lights out and play 24 hrs later and have the worst round of your life like yesterday never happened. It's the challenge and as CB mentioned a sport that you really can't perfect. I played many a sport growing up (individual and team) and none challenges me more than golf. Plus I get to look extremely sexy while sweating and wielding a weapon.

Low round of 66? Im a low round of 60 baby. Who cares if it was on the Front 9 with JB. Im Pale Hundy, and I get my ears nibbled by Ellie. Im kind of a big deal.

Im also an NC fan, but I just say that to cover up that I am a TC fan.

Much much better. Legen...wait for it....dary!

Low round of 66? Im a low round of 60 baby. Who cares if it was on the Front 9 with JB. Im Pale Hundy, and I get my ears nibbled by Ellie. Im kind of a big deal.

Im also an NC fan, but I just say that to cover up that I am a TC fan.

Virtual Rep cause it won't let me leave you any more!

Or, when I move out to Vic, you have to give me 6 high-fives, a brohug, tell everyone I rule, send me a text message(so I can show everyone), and write on my facebook wall all in a row, on video(so I can show everyone twice), Deal?

Virtual Rep cause it won't let me leave you any more!

Or, when I move out to Vic, you have to give me 6 high-fives, a brohug, tell everyone I rule, send me a text message(so I can show everyone), and write on my facebook wall all in a row, on video(so I can show everyone twice), Deal?

Deal!!!!

What keeps me coming back? Cartgirls.

and THAT my friends is why I keep coming back. The art of the negotiation is a fickle thing. But I rock it. Just like these black rimmed glasses I bought, with no lenses. I dont even wear glasses. But it looks cool, and thats a fact.

The shanked shots and blow up holes are honestly what keep me coming back. Throughout my life sports have come very easy to me and that caused me to lose interest in them once I became good. That's just not the case with golf. I can shoot 73 Tuesday and 83 on Wednesday. It's the ultimate challenge. I chase to play at a level that is unobtainable, so I'll be chasing that level til the end. Also, being out on a beautiful course with some good buddies is about as good as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that it is so darned hard and that improving is something of a process. I love the fact that you need to commit yourself to put in the time and that there are so many aspects of the game over which you have to exercise some level of control in order to enjoy any success at all. I like the fact that I will never be perfect. There is something comforting about knowing that I can always improve and that I will never really be done.

New equipment is a strangely enough a big draw for me, whether it be clothes, gloves, clubs, balls etc. Like to have at least 1 new toy every month.......and THP is great for guiding me towards something I'd never have thought of before

Back