What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made chicken and dumplings. Add cheddar cheese and scallions to dumplings before dropping into pot. Oh my that was mmmmmm good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ribeyes, baked potatoes and salad.

Sushi!!

Lumpia, grilled chicken and an awesome basmati-orzo-spinach-parmesan rice dish my wife came up with. Yummo.

Dominossss pizzaaa

Had Chilli and rice tonight

9oz steak with fully loaded garlic mashed
steamed broc yellow squash and carrots(yuck)

Going to make chicken tacos and tater tots.

Ok the wife made a little of everything tonight....for Florida folks you will know what Publix Greenwise Hot Chicken sausage is (grilled) and Perogies stuffed with cheese. A good Italian/polish meal in the Kong house

Ok the wife made a little of everything tonight....for Florida folks you will know what Publix Greenwise Hot Chicken sausage is (grilled) and Perogies stuffed with cheese. A good Italian/polish meal in the Kong house

That's funny I made Publix Greenwise Hot Chicken Sausage too. I grilled them and sliced them up. Then I sautéed diced jalapeños, a green pepper, a red pepper, a yellow pepper, a sweet onion, some minced garlic, basil, and spinach (all organic of course). I then mixed it all together with some organic texamati rice. For dessert I have some lemon Greek yogurt with some blueberries, sliced strawberries, diced almonds, and a spot of honey (once again all organic). If only I could just eat healthy and be in shape without working out I'd be ripped. Haha.

sockeye and quinoa salad

Hot Dog

My friend had me over for 20lbs of pulled pork off of the Big Green Egg. That may have been my most expensive visit to any of my friends' houses.

Gammon, Chips, peas and Egg tonight

had taco bell earlier but i dont consider taco bell a meal no matter what or how much i eat
so i had leftovers just a few mins ago to help empty out the fridge lol

Smoked pork sandwiches.

CHeesy Fries

Chicken Curry tonight

French dip sandwiches !

mcdonalds... waiting for a mcrib come back or beeer

Chickenkabobs, tators and beer

Tap,Tap,Tap

Chipotle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back