JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, now that we have gotten the meet and greets with the company out of the way, we are about to do a review on a product called Water Sensations. They can be found at www.watersensations.com
We received our initial batch and finished the testing, but I want to hear from the members to see if they like the stuff as much as we do. Right now the only flavor we have is grape, but I will send them to each person that would like one to try. The stuff really is pretty cool. It is a small packet that mixes with water to make a flavored drink.

The neat part is, it is liquid, not powder. No shaking or even stirring was needed. It tasted great and was perfect for a golf bag.
No Sugar
No Carbs
No Calories
I am addicted, but before I do the review, I want input from the THP family.

You know where to send it.

On second thought, since it looks like you send by regular mail, I'll give you that instead.

does it contain asperthame?

• Admin
Nope it does not contain any asperthame.

If you would like to try some, please feel free to respond here or PM Me. I will be shipping them tomorrow.

• Admin
Thanks to the 4 people that Pm'd me. Yours will go out tomorrow. I still have a bunch left if people want to try it.

• Admin
Due to me being not very smart, I have noticed that a few of the drink packets did not make it after shipping. Please respond to this post when they arrive and let me know your thoughts. If you were not able to try it, let me know and I will send one out to you.

Due to me being not very smart, I have noticed that a few of the drink packets did not make it after shipping. Please respond to this post when they arrive and let me know your thoughts. If you were not able to try it, let me know and I will send one out to you.

I haven't gotten my package. But thats probably because it has to go all the way across the country. Florida to Alaska = farthest stretch in US :at-wits-end:

Back