UST Attas T3 Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a chance to speak with UST at the PGA Show about the new Attas T3 shaft.

Yes!!!!!! Thanks for putting this up JB. I reckon I have a few vids to catch up on. Cant wait to watch this one. From what I remember this shaft has me swooning.

They have me at "sushi and sushimi". What a great analogy. Of course TMex is drooling over this one. He's an Attas homer. I have to be honest, I do not like the color scheme at all. Higher launch and lower spin is attractive though.

They have me at "sushi and sushimi". What a great analogy. Of course TMex is drooling over this one. He's an Attas homer. I have to be honest, I do not like the color scheme at all. Higher launch and lower spin is attractive though.

It had me at Yello.... Hahaha. I thought the feel of the Attas was better than the T2 but the T2 is a beast in performance. This one sounds like its going to the best one yet, well in terms of combining some of the best of the other two. may not fit everyone.

Have to agree that I don't love the color, but it sounds like something that could fit my needs quite well. I didn't care for the T2 much at all, but I really do want to give this one a try.

Been hoping there was some info on this one. I was a fan of the International Series shaft. The 2nd version and I didn't spend too much time with. Seeing this makes me want to get to Demo Day ASAP so that I can check this out. Like TC said, higher launch and lower spin seems like a good option, esp with a lot of low spin heads being produced

I'm digging the yellow color, add the slightly higher ball flight and stiffer tip and we may have a winner here. The testing should be pretty interesting here.

I'm digging the sound of this, can't wait to put it through the paces in May.

I actually LOVE that color scheme...and high launch, low spin sounds very very nice...

It had me at Yello.... Hahaha. I thought the feel of the Attas was better than the T2 but the T2 is a beast in performance. This one sounds like its going to the best one yet, well in terms of combining some of the best of the other two. may not fit everyone.

I actually agree with you a lot on this: the OG Attas was unparalleled in feel, but the T2 was a performer for guys like us, who mash the ball! Color me intrigued with this T3, albeit yellow.

I actually agree with you a lot on this: the OG Attas was unparalleled in feel, but the T2 was a performer for guys like us, who mash the ball! Color me intrigued with this T3, albeit yellow.

Reckon we're ready for TC to get his T3 on if you get a chance.

Reckon we're ready for TC to get his T3 on if you get a chance.

I reckon I'm working on some Project X black and Prolaunch stuff right now broski, but I reckon I'm almost done with them, and I reckon I'm certain I would put this Attas "bumble bee" T3 to the test too! I don't know if it's coming to Ash-Vegas or not though dude.

I reckon I'm working on some Project X black and Prolaunch stuff right now broski, but I reckon I'm almost done with them, and I reckon I'm certain I would put this Attas "bumble bee" T3 to the test too! I don't know if it's coming to Ash-Vegas or not though dude.

I reckon its gonna come out good too. Really hope this one does find it's way to Ash Vegas for some testing. Love the nickname Bumblebee, I reckon it's gonna stick!

Great info on what seems to be a great shaft. I love the bright yellow look and the sushi analogy was great. Thanks for the coverage THP, I'd love to hit this shaft!

Another solid interview JB! I know nothing about these with the exception of seeing them in clubs before so it was good to get a quick synopsis from the OEM themselves on what this new offering provides.

Looking forward to seeing how you/THP get's on with these. Looks like Cobra might start offering this as a custom upgrade as well which would be cool.

On a side note, did they have the Attas Elements at the show JB/will you be getting one to test? I've got on of the DK version on the way and I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I've been told it fits between the T2 and T3 but that's about all I've got for now.

They're right on the VTS being the meat and potatoes though. Solid shafts with really good performance. Good enough that I'll be swapping out the Altus for the VTS in my hybrids.

Back