New Ben & Jerry's Flavors

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
gallery_nrm_1421166208-o-cookie-cores-570.jpg

The new flavors — Boom Chocolatta! Cookie Core, Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core, and Peanut Buttah Cookie Core — feature crunchy cookie dough centers.

The flavors are all part of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Core lineup, the newest addition in the brand's Core line. The original Core line launched in February 2014 with the flavors Hazed & Confused, That's My Jam, Peanut Butter Fudge, and Salted Caramel.

I have actually never been a fan of Ben and Jerry's. Give me good old Bluebell any day of the week.

And….there goes my waistline.

There core options are good, and I've tried a couple, but just mix it all in instead.

I have actually never been a fan of Ben and Jerry's. Give me good old Bluebell any day of the week.

+1000 for Bluebell. Bluebell Pralines and Cream is my fav

Big fan of B&Js can't go wrong with a lot of their flavors. Will definitely be trying these.

Still love Cherries Garcia

Is it too late to change my THP Puma 1/4 zip pullover to XXL?

Why oh why did I open this thread. Just when I made a resolution to get fit. Looks like I will be heading to my local Safeway for the Boom chocolatta, love me some chocolate and cookie dough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those guys that thinks ice cream should be a basic food group. B&G is one of my favorites and I'm sure these won't disappoint.

didn't need to see this. need to look at the macros and see what i can remove from the diet to fit this in at some point.

New Ben & Jerry's Flavors

Two scoops of each please.

I haven't had Ben and Jerrys in ages. Not really digging the sounds of these, but I"m sure a lot of people will like them.

I need to try that Peanut Buttah!

The peanut buttah is the only one that sounds like something I will need to try. I'm indifferent about B&J, Perry's cookies n cream is my favorite.

I'll just stick with my Strawberry Cheesecake. Tried a couple of the core flavors and don't care for them. Really don't care for the core concept.

These look great. The peanut buttah could be dangerous. Can't wait to try them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.k. So Boom Chocolatta and Peanut Buttah are looking pretty good to me.

JM

What can be better than B&J and booze? The answer? Nothing. Nothing is the answer.

893c624ea63db29a_Scotchy-Scotch-Scotch-Ben-_-Jerry_s-Ice-Cream.preview.jpg

O.k. So Boom Chocolatta and Peanut Buttah are looking pretty good to me.

JM

After further consideration, these two should be served in the same bowl! I shall try this as soon as possible and report back.

JM

So is this Cookie Core theme they are doing really a tribute to Captain Cookie? The answer is probably.

Eating the Boom Chocolatta! and it by far the best of the cookie series. My favorite still I'd the karmel sutra though.

ben-and-jerrys-americone-dream-b1121112.jpg

58932478b14dc29e54d3806de1881946.jpg

This is so good!

Back