New Nickent Putter Press Release

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be hitting the wire tomorrow, but they were kind enough to send it to us first.

566572763_FV646-X2.jpg

from the back it looks like a spaceship coming at you (or going away from you?)

Finally! I've been waiting for this to happen since spotting one in the pictures from their booth at the PGA Show! :banana:

Now I need to find someone that is getting them in to try it out. :blob:

from the back it looks like a spaceship coming at you (or going away from you?)

Looks similar to that Enterprise putter, also a shape not so far removed from TM's Spyder.

Humm,Welcome to the USS Enterprise.Beam me up Scotty.LOL

Pretty ugly...but so was the original Pipe and it was a great putter. I still use it a few months of the year when alignment is my issues...it is like my training-wheel putter for better alignment.

I'm kinda liking it even though I have always just preferred a blade style.

• Admin
me too MO.

I was lucky enough to take the center shafted model back to Buenos Aires after the PGA show in January. The pipe dream is firmly in the bag, in fact I had many offers to buy the putter after some playing partners saw me play with it and ask it to try it out. (i am a good putter averaging under 30 putts a round, 5 hcp). Dont knock the looks untill you try it, the roll is very good and the blance and aiming are outstanding.

i have a pipe 2 putter. puts a great roll on the ball. like all nickent equipment very good.
i heard a rumor the other day that under armor is interested in nickent. like i said just another rumor.

That rumor has been floating around on boards for months. The other one is PUMA. We asked both companies directly about it and both denied it. Under Armour is not in the best financial shape, so buying an equipment company may not be the best move.

I would definately buy one...but not for $125 right now. I own too many putters already and the X-Ray is my newest expensive purchase. It will go along with my 2 Grace DCTs as the ones fighting for bag-space. Once this Nickent drops to $50 I will probably get one and give it a run. The Nickent Tour Proto I have only lasted about 4 rounds before getting kicked out of the bag in favor of the same shape DCT (Sanibel)...but that one was free for me. It just did not stand out. Looks matter nothing to me if the club gets the job done.

Back