WTB: Nike Flatbrims (Red, Black, or Royal Blue), NIKE Golf Polo's (M)

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Looking for good prices on some Nike gear! Need the hats in the L/XL flex-fit size!

Shirts preferably in Medium, but Small is okay as well!

Would also take shorts/pants into consideration with a 34 waist!

SELL ME YOUR EXTRAS! :banana:

Too bad you can't wear l-Xl

Tell me about it! When I saw your ad I was so excited to grab it all, then I saw the sizes...

At least the hats were awesome! And the belts!

Wash them 20 or so times in a row lol ..

HAHA I could definitely wear a L but not comfortably.

I might be able to help you on the golf pants. I have two pair of Nike pants with pinstripes I am really a little too small in the waist for. Never been worn. Bought them from TGW during a sale about a year ago and just can't see me wearing them to the course since they are so big for me in the waist. They are a 34 W x 34 L. They are a light gray with white pinstripe and a black with white pinstripe. They are beautiful pants, I just can't see me fitting into them anytime soon. Let me know and I will post some pictures for you.

I might be able to help you on the golf pants. I have two pair of Nike pants with pinstripes I am really a little too small in the waist for. Never been worn. Bought them from TGW during a sale about a year ago and just can't see me wearing them to the course since they are so big for me in the waist. They are a 34 W x 34 L. They are a light gray with white pinstripe and a black with white pinstripe. They are beautiful pants, I just can't see me fitting into them anytime soon. Let me know and I will post some pictures for you.

Most definitely! Issue is the price. I'd love the pants. 34 might be a TAD long but I can always hem them. Post some photos up!

Most definitely! Issue is the price. I'd love the pants. 34 might be a TAD long but I can always hem them. Post some photos up!

Let me give them another quick run through to make sure I want to let them go and I will get you some pictures posted. By giving them a quick run though, that means I will spend the next few hours, pairing them up with random shirts and shoes and making sure it doesn't look too trashy. LOL. How much are you wanting to spend? I only ask because they are so new and I can't see letting them go below a certain target price.

Just let me know. I might take one or both depending. I don't want to low ball your target.

Just let me know. I might take one or both depending. I don't want to low ball your target.

We'll figure something out. I will either message you or respond on here to let you know. Have a good one.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Ok. Here is what I have. Never worn, purchased from TGW a little over a year ago. Have been sitting in my dresser since. I am asking $50 each shipped to US, or $85 for both pair shipped to US. 34W x 34L. Slits in bottom of leg so pants fit comfortably over your shoe. Great looking pants and it bugs the crap out of me that I can't wear these without looking like M.C. Hammer. If you need additonal photos or info, let me know.

DSCN3793.jpg

DSCN3794.jpg

DSCN3795.jpg

DSCN3796.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the grey ones. Let me get a chance to try a pair of Nike pants on at Dick's when I go pick up my VR Tour later this week and I'll let you know. I like the price.

I'm a huge fan of the grey ones. Let me get a chance to try a pair of Nike pants on at Dick's when I go pick up my VR Tour later this week and I'll let you know. I like the price.

You bet man. You have first dibs on them. They aren't going anywhere until I hear from you.

Perfect. I just need to see how they fit. That's my issue with pants. I mostly wear 32's in jeans and stuff, but in golf shorts I usually wear a 34. However, some brands it's too big. I don't get it.

Perfect. I just need to see how they fit. That's my issue with pants. I mostly wear 32's in jeans and stuff, but in golf shorts I usually wear a 34. However, some brands it's too big. I don't get it.

Yeah, I can't figure it out either. I just sold my IJP tartans (bought those after I bought these and figured out that 34" was too big) that was a 32" waist and they were just not working with this frame. These are 34" and fit me like Hammer pants. I have some other Nike Tech pants in 33" and those fit very well. I just have one of those odd, in between frames I guess. I can't get it right from brand to brand.

Yeah same issue here. Hoping these work because I'd love to be able to purchase them from you.

Looking for a plain black or plain white DryFit polo!

Help a guy out!

Back