Survivor: One World (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
The new season starts tonight, in a few minutes.

I can't believe this show is still going. I went to high school with Susan Hawk, runner up in season 1. Haven't watched a minute since.

Kevin

I can't believe this show is still going. I went to high school with Susan Hawk, runner up in season 1. Haven't watched a minute since.

Kevin

Susan is still one of my all time favorites on this show.

Clearly not much interest in this. I'll say some of the females have some rather nice attributes this season. I don't mean their game play either...that's awful so far. I may tune in, usually if I miss the first episode I don't watch the season. I just happened upon the first episode tonight so now I may watch. I mean why not, there's a midget!

First challenge Probst says, "Fall on your back with your arms crossed in front of your body.". So what does one woman do? The exact opposite. Breaks her wrist in multiple places. I laughed.

Last edited:
Susan is still one of my all time favorites on this show.

She had a following. Used to travel and do speaking engagements for a number of years after getting famous. I didn't know her well, but remember watching the first episode and telling my wife, "Holy crap, that's Sue ....."

Hawk wasn't her real last name.

Kevin

I didn't even start watching this until 2005. But I'm addicted.

I have started watching Survivor again after taking a season off. I have only missed 2 seasons ever.

The girls are going to fall apart I think. It is going to get nasty when some of the girls turn to the guys.

Colton drives me insane. That dude just sucks right now. I think he could be a powerful player if he would just man up a little.

How the heck did Colton become the leader of the men?

ANd then Colton decides they should give up the immunity idol to the women to vote Bill out. How stupid is that?

How the heck did Colton become the leader of the men?

ANd then Colton decides they should give up the immunity idol to the women to vote Bill out. How stupid is that?

The girls found an idol that only the boys could use so one of them naturally gave it to him. That gave him some power, but looks like things shake up big time next week and he loses power due to a change in the game.

Team Hackers tapping!

But he could have been voted out twice now when he didn't use the idol.

But volunteering to go to tribal council? Stupid, stupid move.

Let's weaken our team and not weaken their team. Makes sense to me.

I agree. Within their tribe, he has turned it into normal guys versus the jocks. It has worked for a few weeks now but volunteering for tribal was crazy IMO.

Team Hackers tapping!

I dont even know what to make of this last episode. Its still very early in the game though and I'm hoping the men are going to be able to get their s together. I was expecting all this drama to come from the womens tribe not the mens.

When I was watching this last night, I was really hoping Colton's plan would backfire and the team vote him out instead. He has way too much attitude for me. He's acting like some sort of dictator of the men's tribe. I can't wait to see happens next week. I don't really have any favorites yet, but there are a few on each tribe I wouldn't mind watching go home soon.

When I was watching this last night, I was really hoping Colton's plan would backfire and the team vote him out instead. He has way too much attitude for me. He's acting like some sort of dictator of the men's tribe. I can't wait to see happens next week. I don't really have any favorites yet, but there are a few on each tribe I wouldn't mind watching go home soon.

Agreed. I was somehow hoping that knowing he would not play the idol, that they would all turn the table on him. The discussion between him and Bill before the vote got pretty heated. Colton showed some ignorance in that little debate....

I missed last nights episode. I hate that.
Do you have Prime Time On Demand on your cable?

And I gotta say it, DVR, baby!

That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen on Survivor. Then with all of them worrying about Colton putting a target on their backs, to not get together and vote him out was the second dumbest thing.

Yes! Colton is gone. Too bad it was a medical thing instead of him being voted off.

Yes! Colton is gone. Too bad it was a medical thing instead of him being voted off.

A win is a win Smalls. He didn't make it as a judge, right?

A win is a win Smalls. He didn't make it as a judge, right?
Nope, he won't be back to vote for the million.

Plus they merged tonight too.

That's awesome!

He was a prick to take the immunity idol with him when he left.

The more this show went on, the more I disliked that idiot. I'm glad he's gone from the show and I don't really care how it happened. The way he was treating Christina was absolutely horrid. He deserved what came to him on this show.

Back