TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

Great video "the belbs"

All caught up on the videos now...nice job Belbs, Biggsy, and Esox. I haven't shut up about mine all day long and have been talking about it to almost anyone who might care (as well as some I know don't care).

Good video Belbs! Was wondering if you were going to pull out a sword to try to top Biggsy's filet knife. Better yet, a electric turkey knife! Classic.

So who is currently using the staff bag as their golf bag right now?? Mine is in my living room, staring at me with its awesome goodlookingness, but I'm thinking of taking it to the club and putting my clubs in there.

CB looks like your pictures are getting famous. Just saw them on another site

So who is currently using the staff bag as their golf bag right now?? Mine is in my living room, staring at me with its awesome goodlookingness, but I'm thinking of taking it to the club and putting my clubs in there.

Clubs are IN Mine!!!

It sure would be nice if the person that took the picture to post it as "from another site" at least mentioned that a group of amateurs got these even before the tour pros for how special this event is since it was clear they were not going to mention THP. Never mind good information from proper sites, but if you are going to take someone's picture (in this case coolbreezes), at least acknowledge his work.

It sure would be nice if the person that took the picture to post it as "from another site" at least mentioned that a group of amateurs got these even before the tour pros for how special this event is since it was clear they were not going to mention THP. Never mind good information from proper sites, but if you are going to take someone's picture (in this case coolbreezes), at least acknowledge his work.

No kidding! Not even a mention of it.

Mine is also staring at me in the living room right now. I won't be using it for most of my casual rounds because of 2 reasons: I walk most of the time, and I'm actually nervous about somebody taking my bag at some of the munis that I play! I will use the bag at times for rounds at nicer courses where I know I'm going to ride in a cart, or other special events such as the Boston area THP get-together in a couple of weekends.

i can probably guess what site its on and its full of Dbags

I know CL quite well I think. I dont think he would let someone use CB's photos without giving some credit.

I know CL quite well I think. I dont think he would let someone use CB's photos without giving some credit.

I'm doing a slow play over there. First just a mention of what the event is. Next I hope someone asks a question

hehehe, I don't know, I did give him a hard time about that tiedye "travelling t-shirt".

Congrats The Belbs!

hehehe, I don't know, I did give him a hard time about that tiedye "travelling t-shirt".

It is obvious you are jealous my friend. Not many people can pull off the tie dye Dead shirt the way I do

It is obvious you are jealous my friend. Not many people can pull off the tie dye Dead shirt the way I do

I was jealous, you looked good. Almost as good as my Taylormade PGA Championship staff bag!

I was jealous, you looked good. Almost as good as my Taylormade PGA Championship staff bag!

Nothing looks as good as that. I have to admit that I don't exactly have a love affair with TM's products this year. But damn this bag is insane and they have been awesome with everything they have done for the MC. Heck I'm not in it and I am so thankful for their support of you guys. Makes me want to support them in a big way

Great videos Belbin and Biggsy.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

It's time!!!
[video=youtube;Ac2q-fPJtoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2q-fPJtoA[/video]

And some pictures:
6009972768_7179b41393.jpg

6009426339_cf3a1c6244.jpg

6009977290_571e947e35.jpg

6009430683_0d243413a5.jpg

6009432265_d81027eefc.jpg

6009422157_a7b39262cf.jpg
Haha, great unboxing video bro! I loved the signage, TMaG does :love: Belb's Length!!

Nice work The Belbs.

Kevin

Nice job Belbs. Still can't get over how nice these are. Did you go from jazz to death metal?

I posted all over FB and twitter as well. I see a few of us posted on TMs Facebook.

CB looks like your pictures are getting famous. Just saw them on another site

That's disturbing. Can you pm me the site and link?

Back