Puma Golf Clothes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be getting their Spring 09 line for both men and women in a couple of weeks and will hopefully have some good giveaways for members. I dont know about the rest of you, but I am a HUGE Puma fan.

I like your style JB. Puma stuff is very nice. :highfive:

I've heard good things about Puma but haven't tried them yet. Looking forward to the review.

'Fess up, Josh--the occasional training aid aside, of what company are you not a huge fan? :silly:

I love the looks of Puma golf gear... the strange thing is that I simply cannot find it around here. The Golfers Warehouse stocks a few items at our local store but its nothing like you see on tour.

They seem to have shirts that look like casual shirts and then some that look like blatant golf shirts

• Admin
Claire,

Cutter & Buck
Adidas (i like their newer stuff from 08, but not before that.)
Greg Norman
Ashworth-mens is bad, womens is okay
Callaway Clothing for the most part
Under Armor
Crocs

THere are tons of them. But Im a clothes ***** in my heart.

• Admin
I love the looks of Puma golf gear... the strange thing is that I simply cannot find it around here. The Golfers Warehouse stocks a few items at our local store but its nothing like you see on tour.

They seem to have shirts that look like casual shirts and then some that look like blatant golf shirts

THat is ironic since their US corporate office is right near Boston.

Claire,

Cutter & Buck
Adidas (i like their newer stuff from 08, but not before that.)
Greg Norman
Ashworth-mens is bad, womens is okay
Callaway Clothing for the most part
Under Armor
Crocs

THere are tons of them. But Im a clothes ***** in my heart.

A lot of those lines look pretty dull on tour. But Under Armor is great in the gym.

• Admin
It is great. just not on the golf course. Im a clothes *****, so if it works, I like it. Suprisingly enough I have never been a huge fan of J. Lindeberg either.

I agree on Ashworth and Callaway, but recently I have been a fan of the Ashworth weather system clothing. They have really stepped up their game in terms of their fabrics.

Now they are Adidas so we will see what comes out of Ashworth really soon.

I recently picked up a pair of all white adidas pants with three black stripes going from the back right pocket to the right pocket... simply put they are stylish, lightweight, and the best golf pants I have ever owned

cfli-white.jpg

Very nice. Craig Mac will be jealous....He is an Adidas guy

I have never been a one brand guy... I just like flashy clothes

its a skill determining your outfits based on what course you are playing, some fit and others dont. my local dog track calls for the standard in attire whereas high end courses everything is fair game

Back