Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Such a cool contest!

This contest is going to be amazing!!!!! WOW. I'm starting to brainstorm now. I want this driver in a bad way.

This contest is going to be amazing!!!!! WOW. I'm starting to brainstorm now. I want this driver in a bad way.
We should be in each others video's.

OH WOW!!!!!
Time to brainstorm.................

This is a great contest, let the videos begin.

awesome! this should be interesting. I'm going to have to see what I can conjure up for this. :D

Really cool. Can you tell us who will be judging?

Another amazing contest from THP! Big thanks to Callaway for putting up this awesome prize!

Wow this is awesome! I can't wait to enter!

I'm in. Have a few ideas for the video. This is going to be fun...and I can't wait to see everyone's videos.

Thank you Callaway and THP for another great contest. I look forward to seeing all of the entries, I know picking a single winner will be very difficult after seeing all of the great MC 2.0 video entries. Good luck everyone, now lets get started working on those videos.

Great contest this will be my first since joining the board and I have a few ideas I just hope I don't get to embarrassed!!!

I'm going to bring in some professional assistance on this one. I want this bad dudes. It's on like donkey kong!

Great contest this will be my first since joining the board and I have a few ideas I just hope I don't get to embarrassed!!!

Embarrassing might be the best way to win! I can sense the enthusiasm on this one so I bet the competition will be TOUGH.

I hope THP gets flooded with entries for this. Such a great contest

I hope THP gets flooded with entries for this. Such a great contest

Pretty sure that's a given...I can't wait to see the videos, and to throw my hat in the ring. This is going to be a difficult decision on THP's part.

Pretty sure that's a given...I can't wait to see the videos, and to throw my hat in the ring. This is going to be a difficult decision on THP's part.

Hope you are right about that!

C.I. can't hit a low draw to save his life....the adjustability of the RAZR Fit would be just what he needs!

Razr Fit + Jake Straight = Best Golfer on THP

C.I. can't hit a low draw to save his life....the adjustability of the RAZR Fit would be just what he needs!

That's awesome! I wonder what one would get if they blended some C.I. with some Alvaro Quiros?

JB might fall in love!

I like to smoke and apparently this driver makes a fella want to light one up. I want it.

My drives make Jake Straight look like the Widow Maker.

I can't wait to see what Team THP and the MC Captains bring to the table. Most of the forum got a chance to show off for the MC 2.0. I just hope we don't see TC's chest hair again.

Awesome contest! Nothing like a sexy driver to get the creative juices flowing

Back