mikeyymc

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to play any courses in Dubai? I'm going to be there in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone knew anything.

Hey mate I've been a few times and also going between 1st to 10th of April. I've played the par 3 Montgomerie, Dubai Creek, Earth at Jumeirah Golf and also Yas Links in Abu Dhabi. You will love the golf, the courses are well looked after and a joy to play however they can be expensive but there is always deals going on so try and get one. You really get what you pay for in Dubai and it gives you a glimpse in to what it must be like to have lots of cash haha If i were you i'd tee off at the latest 8am as it can get really warm and you don't want to be starting at mid day as you will struggle to finish the round even in a cart. my favourite out of the courses was the Earth, i never played well but i would not say it was the most difficult course, i hit all but one fairway. I will speak to my GF's folks and find where there are deals at the moment and report back but as i said try play Earth as that's where the race to dubai finishes.

I have only played Montgomerie and Els courses.
Both are perfect condition(It was in March) and not too busy.

I played the Emerites course Majalis a few years ago and it was in beautiful shape.

Back