Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
Hey, after looking on the site a bit here and there i decided to make my own account.. i'm a 15 yr old golfer looking for any tips i can get.. thanks, from Oregon

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP young man. I'm a big proponent of junior golf as I have a daughter your age that plays tournament golf. Enjoy the site.

Kevin

thanks all

Welcome Jack. You can learn a lot on here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! First bit of advise. Books first. Golf second. Trust me. I am paying for it now. LOL. Welcome again.

Welcome to THP! First bit of advise. Books first. Golf second. Trust me. I am paying for it now. LOL. Welcome again.

yeah I sure am trying to keep school first.. gets tricky at times but i'm trying.. gotta keep the golf game up after shooting 82-79-71 in 4 days this last summer tho..

Welcome. I joined as a 16 year old almost 2 years ago, and have found this site to be wonderfully accepting of younger folk. You will enjoy your time here.

yeah I sure am trying to keep school first.. gets tricky at times but i'm trying.. gotta keep the golf game up after shooting 82-79-71 in 4 days this last summer tho..

Nice shooting. Keep it up. You will do fine.

Good to see a youngin on here, lots of good stuff on here to pick up on!

Welcome to THP Jack

Welcome to THP buddy!

Welcome to THP Jack.

Welcome, buddy! Enjoy THP.

Steel Tappin'

my biggest issues are me dipping my head down, leading to me either leaving the club face open at contact or turning my hands way over creating a dead push or a pull hook.
any ideas to help keep it up, other than just thinking about holding it up?

We have an awesome Ask the Pro section that you can post your questions in and get them answered by the resident teaching professionals. I would go there.

We have an awesome Ask the Pro section that you can post your questions in and get them answered by the resident teaching professionals. I would go there.

okay thanks, i will

And YOU need to stop being a stranger. Seems like we only see you once a month man, what happening?
Welcome.. I'm almost 20 but still a Junior here. :D

And YOU need to stop being a stranger. Seems like we only see you once a month man, what happening?

Good question man. I just started watching golf again because Phil made such a tear, and then I went to the range today and now I'm just ready to fire it up again.

Back