Alright, for Saturday I'm showing 5 from iowa, 5 from illinois, and 6 from the rest of the world.

The game will be 3 scores per team per hole: 2 lowest scores and 1 highest score (triple max), team with lowest overall score wins the chickens. Scores will be taken from both rounds at TCI and the winner announced at Scott's place.

To make things fair, anyone over a 19 handicap will be given strokes accordingly to get them down to 19, and their net score will be counted for the team game. Everyone else will be playing heads up.

Any questions or concerns with this format?
Ok am a 36 cap please adjust accordingly lol

Is it weird that I'm looking forward/excited to waking up at 3 AM on Saturday to drive out to Iowa?

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to waking up at 3 AM on Saturday to drive out to Iowa?
Iowa drives that kind of excitement no matter what time it is. THP golf and friends are just a bonus.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to waking up at 3 AM on Saturday to drive out to Iowa?
It's weird to be excited to go to Iowa, yes. You try to get me up at 3 am for anything else and I say no thanks, but the crazy things we do for golf, especially golf with THPers.

Well sorry all, looks like it ain't goin ta happen with me.. Just to expensive so I'm going to just have to drive... Sneeker.
Would of been like $130 round trip shipping & also a hassle of not able to prepay shipping back.

Well sorry all, looks like it ain't goin ta happen with me.. Just to expensive so I'm going to just have to drive... Sneeker.
Would of been like $130 round trip shipping & also a hassle of not able to prepay shipping back.
Why not let us put together a loaner set?

As long as your coming bulldog thats what counts

Ahh, next time I'll plan ahead. Still going to do the things I'm planning so aint a big deal.
Besides still got a sycle trip to Cheyenne labor day

So your not coming

Yeah, just bringing the car. Lol

Cool would have missed you

No way not to come

Hehe.. Had to have a lil fun with ya'll

?lol paybacks are a bear

Oh, since I'm car punkin it you can move me to any slot for Sunday

3 days 3 hours till we leave... Pack yo sunscreen, yo sunglasses and yo hats...it's gonna be fun in the sun folks! :)

23 hrs 40 mins for me

3 days 3 hours till we leave... Pack yo sunscreen, yo sunglasses and yo hats...it's gonna be fun in the sun folks! :)
1 round tonight and maybe a range session before this weekend then the clubs will be cleaned and the fireball will be packed. 3 am on Saturday can't come soon enough.

Yeah, I will not be playing or hitting the range until Saturday morning unfortunately so that could be ugly.... But that's okay! I'm ready.

1 round tonight and maybe a range session before this weekend then the clubs will be cleaned and the fireball will be packed. 3 am on Saturday can't come soon enough.

Definitely going to be needing a lot of Monster/Redbull on Saturday, haha. #3AMisReallyEarly.

Yeah, I will not be playing or hitting the range until Saturday morning unfortunately so that could be ugly.... But that's okay! I'm ready.
Dude, get your crap together, we've got legacy champions to beat on Sunday. I expect a 1 over like you put up at Torrey freaking pines. Wait til Sunday for that though because I want to win a chicken on Saturday.

I'll try and put that 1 over up on Saturday just for you...don't wanna wait until Sunday just in case.....and I want a golden chicken to go along with my golden cow!

Last week of class.... An assignment, project and final to do.... Ahhhhhhh!

Dude, get your crap together, we've got legacy champions to beat on Sunday. I expect a 1 over like you put up at Torrey freaking pines. Wait til Sunday for that though because I want to win a chicken on Saturday.

Back