White or black socks

You two old timers look way too sexy to rock the brown shoes with the shorts.

Ooh, quit hitting on us. I have socks your age, lol.

Ooh, quit hitting on us. I have socks your age, lol.

You know you love the attention. Ain't no one calling you "sexy" since The Louisiana Purchase. Those socks that are as old as me... were they white first then turned black since? :D

You know you love the attention. Ain't no one calling you "sexy" since The Louisiana Purchase. Those socks that are as old as me... were they white first then turned black since? :D

Lol, I was wearing knee highs when I signed the treaty that went with that purchase.

I thought my wife was calling me sexy a few years back, but then I figured she was calling me sixty. hehe

party foul for knowing this term....

Lol, I was wearing knee highs when I signed the treaty that went with that purchase.

He was probably watching too many Britney Spears videos. Lay off the MTV Duey!

DD - Sexy or sixty... it's all relative.

With legs like mine I can pull off anything, hehe

(Notice the shoes Spank?

[YOUTUBE]zn_bpanXOM8[/YOUTUBE]

I always wear black socks with black shoes.

Black shoes, black socks

White shoes, white socks

I would go black

Not sure if you are worried about fashion but you are not supposed to wear white socks with dark shoes. Black socks with black shoes with shorts especially. Gary McCord once made and example of Phil for wearing white socks with black footjoys on national TV.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

OK - I own neither black shoes or black golf socks. But I do have a pair of FootJoy black & white saddle oxford - type shoes. Now you have me wondering if I need black socks when I wear shorts with them... I do always go black belt when I wear them, but always w/ white socks. Help me, fashion police!

Incidently, I have a pair of solid brown FootJoy Contours, but I have never worn them with shorts. Is there a shirt/shorts color combo with which brown shoes is appropriate?

Just bought a pair of black Adidas shoes. Can I wear white socks or is black socks a must when wearing black shorts?

Socks that don't show.... then you can wear hot-pink or anything else your heart desires.

I don't even own white socks....all my socks are black or dark grey. Long ones for dress slacks and short ones for everything else.

With legs like mine I can pull off anything, hehe

(Notice the shoes Spank?

[YOUTUBE]zn_bpanXOM8[/YOUTUBE]

Great! Now I am going to have to ask wear a glove while putting or not? :banghead:

Its all about the purple argyle!

74131_448803161355_724046355_5940686_642131_n.jpg

OK - I own neither black shoes or black golf socks. But I do have a pair of FootJoy black & white saddle oxford - type shoes. Now you have me wondering if I need black socks when I wear shorts with them... I do always go black belt when I wear them, but always w/ white socks. Help me, fashion police!

Incidently, I have a pair of solid brown FootJoy Contours, but I have never worn them with shorts. Is there a shirt/shorts color combo with which brown shoes is appropriate?

Too funny, game white socks with white and black saddle.
Blue, white, tan shorts with brown shoes. Never black....hehehe

---

Haha yeah an old picture

Haha yeah an old picture

That is awesome! I have a buddy that has a pair of old plaid knickers that he will wear every now an then just to be funny.

---
- ...just tap it in...

I always try and match the socks to the shoes and if that's not possible, then at least to the pants.

White shoes. White socks, black shoes, black socks easy

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Too funny, game white socks with white and black saddle.
Blue, white, tan shorts with brown shoes. Never black....hehehe

I have white shoes, and brown/white and black/white saddles - all of them I wear with shorts and white socks. The brown shoes have always been pants shoes - now this weekend I may get daring and play in the browns with some tan or chocolatey (if they semi-match) shorts. If I catch any grief I'll blame your advice :glasses-cool:

Back