2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was ole gray but I'm not sure if he remembers that he did it.

anybody know who it was that dropped out? I missed it if it was announced

Not sure who it was, hate that someone has to miss the Outing...but, did allow me to jump in and get a spot.

...just tap it in...

Sorry I have been absent from the thread and forums for a bit....
Been out of town and work has me hopping...
Toss an 8yr old in and new committee position in the cub scout pack and my life is not my own.

Looking forward to what JB and GG have in store for us at the 2012 outing...
I am sure it will be new and different....

Bama

Going out on a limb and calling that an epic skim based on what has been posted the last 2 days.

Going out on a limb and calling that an epic skim based on what has been posted the last 2 days.

That was a NAStastic skim

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Bama, that was the best skim I have ever seen.

Bama, that was the best skim I have ever seen.

Just wait until RxGus or holenout1983 returns....you will see some skimtastic skims then!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

skimtastic skims , I like that one.

skim shady!!! muhahaha

Sorry I have been absent from the thread and forums for a bit....
Been out of town and work has me hopping...
Toss an 8yr old in and new committee position in the cub scout pack and my life is not my own.

Looking forward to what JB and GG have in store for us at the 2012 outing...
I am sure it will be new and different....

Bama

Is there something bigger than epic? I'm at a loss for words. Perhaps we need to call upon young Mr. Robertson for his vocabularic genius!

I think every skimmed just how great Team THP is, you have the Man, the Legend, the Ninja's Assistant JWow, if you haven't heard, he's a pretty big deal. You back that up with the no longer Florida jinxed, Puttin4Eagles, I mean the man wears hanger shirts, and has his own verb! Hawk, I don't need to say any more, just HAWK! Hanks is the secret weapon, you will be distracted by sheer handsomeness beaming out from underneath the visor, and just as you are about to hit your shot, he will have to bend over to pick up something from the ground and you won't be able to look away. GG, shes so big, she let Jwow marry her. That brings us to "the Breeze", I don't want to brag, but I have been known to sometimes make clean contact with the ball.

I think every skimmed just how great Team THP is, you have the Man, the Legend, the Ninja's Assistant JWow, if you haven't heard, he's a pretty big deal. You back that up with the no longer Florida jinxed, Puttin4Eagles, I mean the man wears hanger shirts, and has his own verb! Hawk, I don't need to say any more, just HAWK! Hanks is the secret weapon, you will be distracted by sheer handsomeness beaming out from underneath the visor, and just as you are about to hit your shot, he will have to bend over to pick up something from the ground and you won't be able to look away. GG, shes so big, she let Jwow marry her. That brings us to "the Breeze", I don't want to brag, but I have been known to sometimes make clean contact with the ball.

Wow, you had me until you told that big one at the end.

Holy hell i see rxgus browsing this thread

I see that too. Will he post??? I don't know but the suspense is killing me.

Hi gus.

Posted via Tapatalk

Way to go CB. After all she has done, you call GG, the lady of THP "big".

Wow...really....what did she ever do to tick you off? Last thing you should talk about is a woman's weight.

GG: I have seen videos and pictures and do not agree with him. Is a ban in order?

:D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Way to go CB. After all she has done, you call GG, the lady of THP "big".

Wow...really....what did she ever do to tick you off? Last thing you should talk about is a woman's weight.

GG: I have seen videos and pictures and do not agree with him. Is a ban in order?

:D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Interesting, I thought my context was fairly cromulant, you seem to have twisted my words.

Cookie resorts to word twisting and nonsense posts. He will make a great woman.

Posted via Tapatalk

Cookie resorts to word twisting and nonsense posts. He will make a great woman.

Posted via Tapatalk

Ahhh c'mon if you were not team THP you would have done the same thing!

You may not admit it, but you know it!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ahhh c'mon if you were not team THP you would have done the same thing!

You may not admit it, but you know it!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think we might get a google image from him soon, Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back