PGA Tour Walk Out Song

Hmmm... thinking "Ace of Spades" by Pantera or "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden!
There's a Pantera cover of Ace of Spades?!

There's a Pantera cover of Ace of Spades?!

Oops - meant Motorhead lol! Hmmm - a Pantera remake of Ace of Spades - that could be interesting!

In the old stadium the crowd got so loud during the intro that you couldn't even hear the announcer by that point....

I was lucky enough to be at a conference in Chicago there in the early 90's and caught a Bulls game - crazy - absolutely electric!

Last edited:
Thunderstruck by AC/DC for me...

When the levee breaks...led zepplin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Into The Arena by Michael Schenker

Maybe it has to do with growing up in Chicago through the 90s, but this is the first thing that popped into my mind...probably not the song itself but the combination of the song and the feeling of excitement and inevitable victory that it envokes by transporting me right back to the Chicago Stadium at the beginning of a game in the early 90s...

Definitely this one. Good call.

Bumping this thread with this as my choice for #THPKickoffClassic

Dirt Off Your Shoulders - Jay-Z

This was a topic at the Nike event because each tour star had their own walkout music. All chose hiphop and jayZ was chosen for two of the five guys.

Alabama Shakes - Always Alright

For me it would be the theme from Rocky. I know when the round is over I am going to be bruised, battered and bloodied...

Time for a bump with the news of the Zurich Classic.

Nice bump.

I would come out to Enter Sandman by Metallica

Nice bump.

I would come out to Enter Sandman by Metallica

I'd be in the same vein but I'd pick a newer one just to be different. Maybe Hardwired or moth into a Flame.

What would really be epic is to have my intro music be Orion and make them play the whole song before I walk up. Haha.

Epic by Faith No More

"You want it all, but you can't have it. It's in your face but you can't grab it"

I’d go with Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen.

No more Mr. Nice Guy

By Alice Cooper
de23a70bbdf4c53207787e83dd648795.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Back