What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nippon Modus 3 115 wedge shafts

Now I'm done :wink:

Nippon Modus 3 115 wedge shafts

Now I'm done :wink:

Yeah right.

Bought postage for a box that's on it's way to Mr. Hicksta for his #TheGauntlet scripting and also bought a box of yellow/black Chromesoft Truvis for myself.

I really want to try the 3 Tour 105's in my irons!

After hitting around 50ish shots with an iron that had one I had to make the change and I'm excited about getting them installed! There are some pretty good deals on eBay. I got 4-PW for $245 shipped.

I just got one last week. Freakin' love it!

Really like the feel of it, so balanced...so made the plunge and bought me one after trying my buddies

went to Golfsmith yesterday and test-fired some drivers, irons and putters..... doing a terrible amount of research on my next WITB decisions. While I was there, I picked up a bag of tees, a couple FJ gloves, a dozen Nike RZN speed balls, and a pair of Puma BioDrive spikeless shoes. Love the shoes. Light, stylish and comfy. My first try-out of Puma products.

Really like the feel of it, so balanced...so made the plunge and bought me one after trying my buddies

I got the XL Matador grip on mine and it's fantastic. Highly recommended!

Bought an Adams XTD driver on adamsgolf.com. Just curious so I thought I would take a flier for $100.

Picked up some XP 95 S300 shaft labels from eBay.

My name is Mr. Hicksta, and I'm a golfaholic. It's been 30 seconds since my last purchase/round/range session/short game grind/eBay binge.

#arewerelated

My name is Mr. Hicksta, and I'm a golfaholic. It's been 30 seconds since my last purchase/round/range session/short game grind/eBay binge.

#arewerelated
He's just getting ready for #TheGauntlet!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

#arewerelated

The #golfjunkie family is large, haha! And it's actually been a couple hours :wink:

picked up a full size driving range mat in good shape from my local driving range $25 will be nice with my 100 yd back yard.

Just picked up a new power cart. A Powakaddy FW7s :)

PowaKaddy_Freeway_Sport_Lithium_EBS_FW7_3.jpg

296818137a600455948456f3d81a25a2.jpg

Picked up some XP105's to try in the XTD forged.

67939754cf8ec7426f2b621a3dbbad96.jpg

Soundchuck came today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically didn't buy anything, but officially got word from adidas that I got approved to be a tester for their apparel and shoes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally broke down an ordered a heavenwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back