@cody_n_tn
I have a few follows to make, now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@rennehan.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Big fan of Instagram. I follow a lot of the golf companies and also Golf Channel and some of the golfers.

I am @crest4

sonic.titan

I mostly post my record collection and music related stuff with the occasional golf, cat, or baby photo

Wanted to give this thread a bump. I know I've been trying to use Instagram more throughout the review process for pics when clubs roll in. Anyway follow me at dean_thp

@REXIMUS_PRIME1434 feel free to add me, I update on occasion, I am starting to get the hang of it, so I will probably start using it more

@tfducey here ... journaled most of my travels with the C200's this past month there.

dwchockey13 here, just like my username here, and basically everywhere lol

Wanted to give this thread a bump. I know I've been trying to use Instagram more throughout the review process for pics when clubs roll in. Anyway follow me at dean_thp
Good stuff. Thanks for posting you are followed haha

I, too, am going to try to step it up and Spring approaches. And since I'll be at RTJ this weekend, no time like the present to get back into Insta.

toad462 is the name there.

I now have an account (mizunofan99) now. Haven't learned everything I need to know to use it correctly but I'm working on it!

Trying to keep up, adding as I go .
Bigtazzgolf is mine.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Beem on it for a while @CAABeat

Mine is, wait for it, @mr.hicksta! I use it primarily for all things golf so feel free to follow me and I will return the favor!

Last edited:
I love Instagram. Sometimes it's nice to just turn the brain off and look at pretty pictures.

I'm @blakehall there, like everywhere else on the internet (where I can claim it).

The guys at the Kentwool Kickoff are killing it on IG! Keep up the good work

Was gonna get an instagram account. I logged in with my FB and it tells me there is some name associated already. So I say it's not me and enter my email and it says that is taken. I do a search on the name they gave me and no match and do a password recovery for my email and it says that email doesn't exist. I'm so confused, WTF! HELP!

Last edited:
@mizunofan99 Still learning how to use it!

shanep0131

james_vaughn79

Was gonna get an instagram account. I logged in with my FB and it tells me there is some name associated already. So I say it's not me and enter my email and it says that is taken. I do a search on the name they gave me and no match and do a password recovery for my email and it says that email doesn't exist. I'm so confused, WTF! HELP!

Don't log in with fb account and then associate your ig account with fb

Just started seriously using this today.... Never been much to follow instagram but i think i'll learn to like it.

Don't log in with fb account and then associate your ig account with fb
Thanks, tried that and then when I tried to create an account it said my email address already existed and then said it didn't when I requested the password.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm becoming more of a fan of this app.

Back