THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

For my phone when I go to web browser the tabs at the top don't work right. I usually find a post with a direct link to web page articles and use that

Yes, but it's the mobile site version and the rr stuff doesn't show on it on the main home page.

It did when it was put up.
If you scroll down its featured in THP Travel section still too.

This thread has no teeth it's turned into a teenage girl pillow fight, in flannel pajamas. It's nice to see because it will not hurt as much when Michigan loses.

That would be because when the real trash talk started Ohio got butthurt and new "rules" were put in place for what could be said. So for the sake of Ohio's fragile egos, it was decided to placate them and be nice again.

That would be because when the real trash talk started Ohio got butthurt and new "rules" were put in place for what could be said. So for the sake of Ohio's fragile egos, it was decided to placate them and be nice again.

I so saw it going the other way. Michigan bought stock in Kleenex and everyone retreated.

I can't remember anyone from Ohio being butthurt about anything. Refresh my memory please

That would be because when the real trash talk started Ohio got butthurt and new "rules" were put in place for what could be said.

I knew Michigan was pretty far away, but had no idea that some lived in ****ing fantasy land...

Good luck jdtox...

I knew Michigan was pretty far away, but had no idea that some lived in ****ing fantasy land...

Good luck jdtox...

Led by their King of Butthurt, no less. See all it took was one post to demonstrate it.

Lol I'm not even sure that makes sense

Captain Dick, you have a mountain to climb. I just hope I can be part of Ohio Butthurt

Led by their King of Butthurt, no less. See all it took was one post to demonstrate it.

Really?
How about the fact that even your own residents are embarrassed by some of your antics...I wont put that out publicly, but its fact and they know who they are and what they said. Its sad that even they have to deal with the nonsense of some, throwing ******** out at every chance.

Want to be a part of something fun and filled with great people that will talk some trash, play for their state and have a great time? Do it. Want to go down the path like this with ******** at every turn, be my guest...jdtox is far too wise.

I'm guess the treadmill still hasn't been delivered.....lol

Not into trash talking, before, during or after. Especially regarding golf. So sorry to those who enjoy that give and take.

Nice logo BTW.

Just waiting to hear the details and from what I believe I read, not too many Michiganders eligible until they join the Albatross Club. I just gladly fulfilled that requirement, regardless of playing or not.

If true, c'mon Michiganders! Throw your hat into the ring by taking the first step.

Captain Dick, you have a mountain to climb. I just hope I can be part of Ohio Butthurt

lol at me getting butt hurt over the internet...that will be the day

Appears my Avatar was not that far off

lol at me getting butt hurt over the internet...that will be the day

Appears my Avatar was not that far off

I have to post it in here at least once lol
80d69f5f2d31e2f411fe489fae68ec1f.jpg

Last edited:
Anyways,

This event is going to be awesome. I know quite a few of us have been talking about having an event like this and weve tried in the past and it was a ton of fun. But now we are given a large stage and support of THP to make this something we will always remember. Lets focus on that. Not whatever ive read this morning. Smack talk is fun to read, but its horrible when its manufactured and forced. I cant wait to see who these teams are because there are going to be a ton of eyes on this event

And this thread is off the rails again. Good gravy.

At least we won't hear anything about the Buckeyes in here.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

And this thread is off the rails again. Good gravy.

At least we won't hear anything about the Buckeyes in here.

After they pound Michigan I bet you will...

I may make the trip up just to ride around with JB. This is going to be good.

Anyways,

This event is going to be awesome. I know quite a few of us have been talking about having an event like this and weve tried in the past and it was a ton of fun. But now we are given a large stage and support of THP to make this something we will always remember. Lets focus on that. Not whatever ive read this morning. Smack talk is fun to read, but its horrible when its manufactured and forced. I cant wait to see who these teams are because there are going to be a ton of eyes on this event

I'm with you dude. I just want a chance to represent my state and to do so with a group of THPers who want to do the same. Hope I get the call up, but if not the team will have my full support. I just like to golf

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:​

So you're saying you get pounded often? Just kidding CJ.

Not by anyone from Ohio!

Look, all the talk of butthurt, friendships, dogs in the race, etc.
It's all well and good... But when Michigan comes to Ohio, and whoops that ass, leaving blank looks on team Ohio's faces as they mumble WTF just happened?...

Talk about us, we will talk about you...
But only one team will win, and I like our guys better than your guys!

This is going to be one hell of an event!
Let's do this!

Not into trash talking, before, during or after. Especially regarding golf. So sorry to those who enjoy that give and take.

Nice logo BTW.

Just waiting to hear the details and from what I believe I read, not too many Michiganders eligible until they join the Albatross Club. I just gladly fulfilled that requirement, regardless of playing or not.

If true, c'mon Michiganders! Throw your hat into the ring by taking the first step.
That's what I'm talking about! Save the talk for your actions on the course.

Back