Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Well my team showed up a little late. I would be beating everyone right now even in the playoff games. This is unfair and my awesome team should automatically have a bye to the championship game. #Ren.:alien:

Well my team showed up a little late. I would be beating everyone right now even in the playoff games. This is unfair and my awesome team should automatically have a bye to the championship game. #Ren.:alien:
#BeefCake rules

Why couldn't my team do this two weeks ago? I would have made the stinkin playoffs. Get some Silver Bullets in ya, we need a shirtless selfie avi from you. :alien2:

I'm really attached to this stupid avatar now.

Elliott with the shutout and 13.4 points. Count it

Elliott with the shutout and 13.4 points. Count it
Saw that, he doubled your points for the night and let you keep your lead from the first day. Rest of your team didn't do much.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Saw that, he doubled your points for the night and let you keep your lead from the first day. Rest of your team didn't do much.

Only 2 guys going for me tonight. Nice lead but not comfortable at all especially with how your team has put up points all season.

Only 2 guys going for me tonight. Nice lead but not comfortable at all especially with how your team has put up points all season.
Lol, I've got 1. Weird week, games really only on 3 days.

My team is playing like the playoff Caps so far :). I'm worried.

Lol, I've got 1. Weird week, games really only on 3 days.

My team is playing like the playoff Caps so far :). I'm worried.

Keep talking like that and I will be the one laughing at your shirtless selfie... We will call you JerkyCake

Keep talking like that and I will be the one laughing at your shirtless selfie... We will call you JerkyCake
Lol! Okay, that was good, but we already decided on No shirtless selfies. Our love of beer ruled that out. #dadbod

Last edited:
Lol! Okay, that was good, but we already decided on No shirtless selfies. Our love of beer ruled that out. #dadbod
Absolutely no shirtless selfies for us. I think the rest of the forum will appreciate that haha

Another good night yesterday tonight could be tough for me though

Thumbs down to this post.

Absolutely no shirtless selfies for us. I think the rest of the forum will appreciate that haha

Have you not seen the visitor traffic in this thread? The Kingdom wants this to happen.
A king needs to please the people.

Thumbs down to this post.

Have you not seen the visitor traffic in this thread? The Kingdom wants this to happen.
A king needs to please the people.
Haha the people will not approve of that

Another good night yesterday tonight could be tough for me though

Thankfully I limited the bleeding somewhat.

Looks like we've got a goaltender duel tonight. Need to chip away at your lead.

Thankfully I limited the bleeding somewhat.

Looks like we've got a goaltender duel tonight. Need to chip away at your lead.

Quoting myself as it appears that neither of our goalies are going tonight. Bummer.

Quoting myself as it appears that neither of our goalies are going tonight. Bummer.

Managedto hold off a charge last night now we both go full lineups here on out we'll see how it goes

Back