2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

I would love to, but we have a TON of 1/4 zips left and cannot even think of ordering more until these are gone.
That blows my mind. These things are unbelievably nice! If there were smalls in the other colors I'd surely be taking some more off your hands.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Am wearing mine today and it is slightly warmer than the previous one and really comfortable - might have to add the red one to the collection after seeing tbe pic earlier

Got my Small. Fits great!

591430d60c724095c52e4cc86a4da7ec.jpg

I seriously considering a white ones. I just know I would spill salsa or ketchup on it though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I tried ordering one, but it wouldn't let me log into my account at checkout (for the discount I'm assuming?).

I tried ordering one, but it wouldn't let me log into my account at checkout (for the discount I'm assuming?).

Store log in is not the same as THP login. If you have not purchased from the store you have to create a store login

Mine came in, absolutely love it. My first Puma 1/4 zip and I could not be happier. Great value, thanks!

Wore my blue one all day yesterday. So comfy and looks great.

Gotta admit I have quite a few other Puma 1/4 zips and these are a good bit different. Much thinner material, and less flashy. I really like the fit and feel, I can wear one of these without overheating with no problems. Good choice!

a balmy 55 this morning for my oldest boy's bday party so I was able to wear my grey. the wife complimented it, so that's a plus. and it was super comfortable and plenty warm. very pleased with my purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally tried on my red medium and it fits decently but large would also work....so just ordered a blue in large.

Finally tried on my red medium and it fits decently but large would also work....so just ordered a blue in large.

The blue is a great looking color. I really like it, red is my favorite with blue right there

Just want to update and say plenty of these are still available for those that missed out.

Just want to update and say plenty of these are still available for those that missed out.

medium white?! my prayers have been answered?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe everyone is a medium:banghead:

Just pulled out my red one to wear tomorrow.
Best red 1/4 zip I have ever seen.

I rocked my red one to the Pro Am today. I was easily the best dressed person on the course :wink:

Agreed the Red one was a real standout on TV when I was court side at the Cavs game last weekend!
0709a3f42bce53fc9fdd068837dbc335.jpg

Nice dude

I wore my red one tonight. One of my favorites

How big do the large run? I've dropped down to around 170lbs and don't see any medium's left.

How big do the large run? I've dropped down to around 170lbs and don't see any medium's left.

I would say they're as true to size as they get. Mine fits very similar to last years 1/4 zip

My large from last year is a tad bit large. I forgot about these, but they look to good to pass up.

I'm 174lbs and have the Small in Grey. Slimmer fitting but I like that!

Back