What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range for a little bit after work. It was a good session. Swing is starting to click.

Played 27 holes today, walking, to shake off the rust of not playing for 3 weeks. So hard to get back in the groove.

Went to the range to test the ankle and was able to get through the whole bucket. Took video and sent it to my pro and he gave feedback to start working on a few things.

Heading out in a few to get 18 in before the afternoon football (Ga vs Vandy) kicks off at 3:30 p.m. :bomb:

Heading out in a few to get 18 in before the afternoon football (Ga vs Vandy) kicks off at 3:30 p.m. :bomb:

Awesome day planned my man! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Wish you were here to smack it around with me ?

Wish I was too my dude!

It's all about finding what works ;)

Exactly! Don't want to think anymore about trying to get off the tee. Just want to get up there and pull the trigger.

Exactly! Don't want to think anymore about trying to get off the tee. Just want to get up there and pull the trigger.

I'm reading Golf is not a game of perfect by Bob Rotella and he talks about this a lot. Love this book.

Played 9 holes at a course I have often played over the years but not much this year.
I'm re-discovering my swing, so it was a bit...adventurous.
I really liked making par on the final hole, despite a poor chip to get on the green. Draining a breaking 15 foot putt like it's just another day on the course is a nice way to end the round!

No playing due to rain all day. Followed The Gauntlet and put a Cally Opti-Fit adapter on a Miyazaki Kusala White 61S shaft that has been sitting around collecting dust.

Hit the range... First golf in about 3 weeks. Wasn't too bad. Got to hit my mizuno jpx 850 driver with the diamana kai'li shaft in it.... Awesome! Hoping to play a round tomorrow morning if the frost doesn't delay things too long.

Other than THP, nothing. And it's wearing on me. Need some stress relief.

THPing, pondering a driver.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Took the newly reshafted GBB to the range. BOMBS AWAY!

A lot of THPing, tested shafts in XR driver and 3w for 3 hrs and did some RSI TP iron testing. Completely blown away by the results

Played 27. Got my Milled Collection 6M cut down and re gripped and replaced the spikes in my UA Shoes.

Played in our club championships today and think I finished in the top 10 of my division with a nett +2. Bit disappointed as I tired towards the end of the round but on the other hand it was the first round since being laid up with flu so I am not complaining too much

Just cleaned my clubs so decided to add a pic....

20150913_171308_zpssijg34te.jpg

The more astute may notice the slight change in setup to the bag :D

18 with THP'ers!

An early morning round ,another solid score. So pleased with my game at the moment

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Oooh, happy new driver :golf2:

Played in our club championships today and think I finished in the top 10 of my division with a nett +2. Bit disappointed as I tired towards the end of the round but on the other hand it was the first round since being laid up with flu so I am not complaining too much

Just cleaned my clubs so decided to add a pic....

20150913_171308_zpssijg34te.jpg

The more astute may notice the slight change in setup to the bag :D

Walked 18 with ddec and a buddy. Glad the weathermen were wrong as well.

Walked 18 with ddec and a buddy. Glad the weathermen were wrong as well.
Turned out perfect. Almost just went back out with my dad.

Played a round.

Played 3 holes of golf with the wife before packing it in and getting a raincheck.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back