Wilson Staff Fifty?

Floppy

Reaction score
Anyone ever played these? I loved the Wilson Staff Zips, but I'm wondering about the Fifty's cuz I can get 96 of them for $30.

I believe we reviewed them on the main site Floppy. They are very similar to the Zips IMHO. Good feel, decent distance. Some spin, not quite as much as the Zip or a premium ball, but all in all, not bad.

Oh alright, I'll go check. Thanks!

I have played both and they are very similar. The zip spins more but i didn't see any difference in distance.

Where can you get 96 for $30, that is a great deal.

I have been using the E7+ lately. the E7 is longer off the tee but seems about the same with my irons. I have been buying E7 with my winnings at the course but for that price I would play the 50/50.

We reviewed the E7+ on the main site and enjoyed it quite a bit.

After my dad had shoulder surgery I introduced him to both the 50/50 and the Nike Karma, this is a great low compression ball.

I play this ball most of the time. Especially in the winter. I like it a lot, and for the price you can't go wrong with it. I get very decent distance with it, it also plays, and putts very well for my short game shots. If I am not playing it, I play a Volvik 70 compression ball, but my first choice is the WS 50 ball. I want to try that WS "Zip" ball, if I can ever find a box out here. :comp:

Back