WTB RH Backstryke 2 ball putter

Barberakb

USAF / Go Cowboys!
Reaction score
Handicap
WTB RH Backstryke 2 ball putter. Message me if you have one for sale.

Keep your eyes on Callaway Preowned. That's where I got mine and no you can't have it :devil:

I've made a lot of putts since I picked it up last year. Was $100 delivered after I used a coupon. Don't see any coupons for putters now, but they have 20% of one item on and off. Last week they had 30% off putters.....

Thx for the tip

Keep your eyes on Callaway Preowned. That's where I got mine and no you can't have it :devil:

I've made a lot of putts since I picked it up last year. Was $100 delivered after I used a coupon. Don't see any coupons for putters now, but they have 20% of one item on and off. Last week they had 30% off putters.....

+100. I got mine there- like new meant BRAND NEW. I got the same deal as Griff. Highly recommended.

i don't know how much you're looking to spend but golf galaxy had a couple of these on their clearance rack. I think they were still about $125 though

I just took advantage of a 20% off coupon and free shipping at Callawaygolfpreowned and got my LH Backstryke 2-Ball putter. I'm so looking forward to giving it a try. The reviews I've read all seem pretty positive on this putter, and I'm excited to give the 2-Ball alignment method a go, which I've never done before.

How much was it after the discount?

Back