Graeme McDowell Wins OHL Classic - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With a birdie in the playoff, GMac wins for the first time on the PGA Tour in 2 years. Here is a look at his gear in his bag from the win.

Graeme McDowell WITB
Driver - Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond w/ Diamana 50x Shaft
FW Woods - Srixon ZF45 13* & 17* w/ Miyazaki Kusala Indigo X shaft
Utility - Srixon ZU45 3 w/ Project X 6.5
Irons - Srixon Z745 5-9 w/ Project X 6.5 Flighted Shafts
Wedges - Cleveland 588 Custom RTX 2.0 48* & 52* * Cleveland 588 Rotex 58*
Putter - Odyssey White Hot #7
Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Of note. It was reported by the PGA Tour that GMac switched drivers and finished Friday-Monday with the Callaway Optiforce.

Didnt know he gamed a Cally driver. Graeme is one of my favorites on tour, glad to him get a W!

Pretty crazy to see all that SRI goodness but then the 2 most used clubs in the bag are Callaway/Odyssey. Just interesting observation.

little DBD action goin on! I like the bag set up

Like the bag, interesting in his woods and putter though.

from a DBD to an optiforce? that is a weird switch, two very different clubs

Interesting to see the 745/545 driver gone. He must have an open relationship with Cleveland/Srixon to go to Callaway. I wish more pros could do this with their OEM's.

Nice to see Gmac winning again

48/52/58 wedges? interesting gapping there.

He does not use his highest lofted wedge for too many full swings. It plays with a different shaft too. Lower lofted wedges play with same shaft as irons. Highest lofted is a KBS Tour.

Gmac has been working hard, good to see him win

Did I read that right? He switched and won with the Optiforce driver?

GMAc is a likable guy and a crowd favorite. This should be a popular win. Happy for him.

Very cool bag set up. I'm a big fan of his and happy to see him get the win.

I'm so happy to see G-mac win again. He's always been a favorite of mine.

I thought I saw him with a Kusala in his driver but I must have been mistaken. Maybe his Optiforce?

Optiforce like a boss!

I like the Optiforce move (dos the same myself) and happy to see GMac win again

Gmac always been partial to Cally drivers. Wasn't Cleveland trying to make a putter line around him at one point?

Gmac always been partial to Cally drivers. Wasn't Cleveland trying to make a putter line around him at one point?

They made him a special putter this season, yes. had a bright yellow insert in their #10 head shape

I love seeing him win again - dude has been trending back up lately but has had trouble closing the deal. Love the setup too, though I have to wonder why he didn't go with the Srixon big dog.

I could have sworn his putter looked like a different shape when I was watching it, maybe I'm just used to him gaming the 330! That FW was clutch for him on that playoff hole tee shot!

Great to see a win for G-Mac

I have the exact same setup in my bag, but obviously not the same shafts

Optiforce driver with the win. Man, there would be a lot of people that would love to have that bag.

Nice to see GMAC win especially after the horror show that was the first hole earlier in the week.

Nice to see G-Mac win again.

Back