Wait... is that Wedge under the "maybe" group. WTH?
Guess I need to let the cat outta the bag. I'm going to a new airplane and upgrading to Captain. I'm 98% sure I'll be in training during this event. If I can figure it out. I will. Otherwise hopefully we can work out a Fall Iowa event. Then I can make that.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Congrats Captain! That's awesome! :)

Guess I need to let the cat outta the bag. I'm going to a new airplane and upgrading to Captain. I'm 98% sure I'll be in training during this event. If I can figure it out. I will. Otherwise hopefully we can work out a Fall Iowa event. Then I can make that.

Thanks. Lots of training and stress ahead but I'm excited.

I'm in both days. Congrats Wedge on being a Captain now.

Congrats wedge I know it ain't easy getting the captains chair I hope you can come in June but if not you will land in Chicago and we will meet you for a round here somewhere. Again huge congrats on the promotion

Congrats wedge I know it ain't easy getting the captains chair I hope you can come in June but if not you will land in Chicago and we will meet you for a round here somewhere. Again huge congrats on the promotion

Yep, if Iowa, in June, doesn't work for Captain Wedge, we need to make this happen.

I'm just glad that Wedge will be a captain. More dolla bills for me to take! ?

hey wait a minute Tammys still cooking right lol sorry i couldnt resist wedge

hey wait a minute Tammys still cooking right lol

LOL. Why am I not surprised you were the first one to post about this.

LOL. Why am I not surprised you were the first one to post about this.

hey wait a minute Tammys still cooking right lol sorry i couldnt resist wedge
You know the funny thing about that is. If you guys asked really nicely. She probably would.

You know the funny thing about that is. If you guys asked really nicely. She probably would.

I am asking really nicely if she would be willing to again. It was fantastic last year.

I am asking really nicely if she would be willing to again. It was fantastic last year.
I called and told her. She was thrilled you all thought enough and liked enough to want her to cook again. She said she would love to.

oh yeah food at wedges house tammy is cooking

Tammy has been fantastic the last couple of years, with THPers overtaking her house and devouring the good eats.

If this works out, again, for June, I think we THPers can do a little more to help, especially if Wedge is not able to join us.

I'm in for both days. I have my coupon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Count me in for both days.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats Cap!!!

Can I formally request that you change your name to captain wedge? Also, if you get your own plane, can you pick me up in Lincoln and fly me to Iowa?

Looks like we're up to 11.... Let's go for 20 folks! :)

Congrats buddy!!! That's really great news!

Congrats Wedge!

grats Wedge! there's no one more deserving.

OK let's bump this thread come on people let's get excited

Boy lots of names missing from the I am going list come on guys Tammy is cooking ?

Back