Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

An extra 20% of the $35 sale price?
I tried to enter the code ordering a couple more pairs and I got a message that my order didn't meet the requirements.

Hi there! This is Lauren with KENTWOOL. Saw some questions about using the caddie codes for extra savings, and just thought I'd clarify. Caddie codes, like Kip's, are good for 20% off orders of $50 or more, so snag 2 pair of underwear, and your caddie code will be valid. Thanks so much for following the caddies, checking out their codes and for rocking KENTWOOL socks and underwear!

Just ordered three more pairs. I should be set for the summer.

Hi there! This is Lauren with KENTWOOL. Saw some questions about using the caddie codes for extra savings, and just thought I'd clarify. Caddie codes, like Kip's, are good for 20% off orders of $50 or more, so snag 2 pair of underwear, and your caddie code will be valid. Thanks so much for following the caddies, checking out their codes and for rocking KENTWOOL socks and underwear!

Awesome, these are a steal at $28 a pair!

I think I purchased the last of the Medium Black ones.

I wonder if they will offer more colors in these similar to the sock offerings

Two more pairs on the way

Welcome to THP, and thank you for the clarification. And of course Kentwool rocks!!!

So who all went out and bought the boxers at $35.... 30% off is a great deal. If i hadn't left my wallet in the car, i'd be placing an order right now.

Just ordered 3 pairs to try out. Used coupon code KHenley for an extra 20% off.
Try? There is no try. You are going to love these after the first 5 minutes.

2 additional pair on their way to me. Couldn't pass up 30%+ additional 20%

Yeah glad I didn't jump right in on the 30% off deal. Looking to add 2 more pair.

I think I purchased the last of the Medium Black ones.

I wonder if they will offer more colors in these similar to the sock offerings

I now don't like you anymore. I had to get two grey because of you:D

Haha LIAR!

Also it's not like there were 10 black pairs left and I bought all 10, it was literally the last one i had to buy grey as well.

Haha LIAR!

Also it's not like there were 10 black pairs left and I bought all 10, it was literally the last one i had to buy grey as well.

Yeah well both of you suck, I went for either color and sold out.

Dang, I went to buy a couple of pairs and they were sold out.

Dang, I went to buy a couple of pairs and they were sold out.

Black - Med & Gray - Med & Large are sold out, but other sizes remain. We'll keep this group posted on restocks of sz. medium, and some other fun boxer news as it's available, too!

Oh man well no mediums left means no ordering for me.

Poor skinny guys.

I had to go with grey as well. Two pair headed out to Cali for warm/hot weather testing.

No additional testing needed. These are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

Black - Med & Gray - Med & Large are sold out, but other sizes remain. We'll keep this group posted on restocks of sz. medium, and some other fun boxer news as it's available, too!

Some other fun boxer news.... HELLO! Can these be made any better?

No additional testing needed. These are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely legit fall-early spring. We've had a 90° day here already (82° forecast for my tee time on Sat). Wool roos when it's 90-100's? I still need some convincing.

Back