Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day it was ketchup not its the hot sauce!!!

Ketchup should be banned from anything and everything.

Ketchup should be banned from anything and everything.
Ketchup is good on some things, like burgers and hot dogs.

Man just sitting here thinking back over the last year and it struck me. For a good part of 2015 life took over and I had give up some time that I spent on here.

Since late last year that all changed and it feels so damn good to be back in full force. I missed all you guys, the events and the energy and support this place brings.

Thank you!!!

No ketchup on a burger or a dog? Really?

Really. I can't recall the last time I had ketchup in the house. I'll gladly take mustard on a burger or dog.

Really. I can't recall the last time I had ketchup in the house. I'll gladly take mustard on a burger or dog.
How do you make BBQ sauce?

WGC Cadillac is here! GameDay!!

And to top meatloaf

Pits been awhile since I had some meatloaf but yes that is a great use for it

Ketchup is phenomenal on eggs

Growing up in Pittsburgh ketchup went on everything haha. And it had to be Heinz....nothing else. Just had eggs for breakfast with ketchup, but also use tobasco. depends on the day ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing up in Pittsburgh ketchup went on everything haha. And it had to be Heinz....nothing else. Just had eggs for breakfast with ketchup, but also use tobasco. depends on the day ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It always has to be Heinz, nothing else allowed!

It always has to be Heinz, nothing else allowed!
Is there anything else? I cringe when I see another brand.

Ketchup should be one of the food groups makes almost everything better. Except eggs that's gross

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't you mean Catsup? just kidding... i never understood that one... Heinz always..

Is there anything else? I cringe when I see another brand.

Ketchup should be one of the food groups makes almost everything better. Except eggs that's gross

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See, this I can get down with. If we go out for breakfast her plate looks like someone is going to come down and draw chalk lines around it, as its just covered in red.

See, this I can get down with. If we go out for breakfast her plate looks like someone is going to come down and draw chalk lines around it, as its just covered in red.

That's because there are usually potatoes involved too, and everyone knows potatoes and ketchup are a marriage made in heaven.

Ketchup on eggs as a kid was a given. I've since grown out of it, but ketchup on a hot dog is a must for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back